G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Block Springs for Laguna Nose Pieces?

2 posters

Go down

Big Block Springs for Laguna Nose Pieces? Empty Big Block Springs for Laguna Nose Pieces?

Post by zot Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 pm

I was trying to look up some information on El Caminos with the '75/'76 Laguna fromt end and I saw one person state that GM used big block front springs on cars with the laguna front to offset the weight of the nose piece. Is this correct? Seems reasonable but I would like a little more info. I ordered small block springs at stock height to pair with dropped spindles.
zot
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Big Block Springs for Laguna Nose Pieces? Empty Re: Big Block Springs for Laguna Nose Pieces?

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:55 am

The Build Sheet on my '75 Laguna w/350 and built in Fremont shows code BH for front springs and TF for rear springs. Have no idea what these mean...but, maybe someone has a Build Sheet for a big block Chevelle that can compare?

Additional info...my '77 Monte w/350 and built in Leeds came with the F40 H/D suspension option and it shows codes WK (front) and WU (rear).
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down