G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel

2 posters

Go down

WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  Empty WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel

Post by tgaetto Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:22 pm

Looking for a Dark buckskin Steering wheel the PO changed the column and wheel to black. I am working to bring it back to original trim but proving difficult.

tgaetto
tgaetto
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  Empty Re: WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel

Post by fasrnur Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 pm

My 75 Malibu has a Buckskin saddle color and came from the factory with a black column and steering wheel. I simply repainted the color of the column saddle and got myself a tan 4 spoke wheel. Of course I couldn't leave it alone and put on a tan leather wrap on it. Very Happy
WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  Dscf4119
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  Empty Re: WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel

Post by tgaetto Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 pm

The guy actually changed the dash to black and I liked the contrast but since I have it all out, I want to bring it back stock. I can deal for sure with the black. The guy who did the work did a real crap job. The column wheel lock pin was frozen ( Electrolysis) and the return spring was trashed because of it. So I took everything apart to fix what didn’t work. I was on the fence about Just Dash since mine is out but trans, suspension and cam are more important. I’ll probably drive it this summer and do a frame off next year. If you would mind, can you snap some better pics of your dash, that is the color I want to match.
WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  Dc6d0010
WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  41f29710
WTB 73-77 chevy Dark Buckskin OE steering wheel  0affde10

tgaetto
tgaetto
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down