G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chevrolet Dealership Auction

4 posters

Go down

Chevrolet Dealership Auction Empty Chevrolet Dealership Auction

Post by 76 Malibu Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 pm

I came across this auction of Don Beneventi's car collection, the owner of Beneventi Chevrolet. He has some really nice low mileage (some never registered) Chevrolet's include a couple of nice Colonnade Chevrolets. He has a really nice '74 Laguna with a 454 that has 50 K miles. He also has a '76 Monte Carlo with 45K miles. There are some other nice finds too, like a never registered '72 Monte Carlo, a '57 Chevrolet Fuelie, '55 Chev Convertible, a '70 Chevelle SS396 and a '77 Z/28 with less than 1000 miles.

Check out the cars here:

https://vanderbrinkauction.proxibid.com/VanDerBrink-Auctions-LLC/Amazing-GM-Collector-Cars/event-catalog/178342?p=2&sort=0#cnTb
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet Dealership Auction Empty Re: Chevrolet Dealership Auction

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:46 pm

My friend Nick Welick works there and you should see the NOS parts this Guy Had stashed since 1978 one I w2anted so Bad but its going to action Will watch it there NOS 1974 Laguna dash its MArked as NO DAMAGE what so ever still in the Box AAAAAARRRGGG

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:20 pm

VanDerBrink did a similar auction of an old small town family owned dealership that was closing a couple yrs ago in IA. They created so much hype leading up to it that everything sold for stupid money. Even wooden promotional yardsticks with the dealership name on them sold for over $100.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 76 Malibu Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:38 pm

I didn't know about the NOS parts. I would love to see what other parts they have. An NOS dash would be a find of a lifetime.

Interestingly, the Vette's are going for really low prices. They are both essentially brand new cars, never registered. The '72 Monte Carlo is almost 40K!
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:03 pm

I won’t say that I’m unhappy about the price increase in the 70’s cars but I am surprised at the decreased amount that the 50’s Chevys are at. I guess the times are changing. My family has been doing the car show thing since the early 70’s and there has never been a car more in demand then the tri-five chevys. Me, I would love to have the 54 convertible!
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:30 pm

76 Malibu wrote:

Interestingly, the Vette's are going for really low prices.  They are both essentially brand new cars, never registered.  The '72 Monte Carlo is almost 40K!

Look at the Laguna and the 77 Monte Laguna 30k and Monte Carlo which is a Better Car of the Two he sent me pics of Both The Monte is in way better shape tghe New Owner of that Laguna is gonna have a rude awakening when they deliver it is all I am gonna say

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 76 Malibu Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:15 pm

Limey SE wrote:

Look at the Laguna and the 77 Monte Laguna 30k and Monte Carlo which is a Better Car of the Two he sent me pics of Both The Monte is in way better shape tghe New Owner of that Laguna is gonna have a rude awakening when they deliver it is all I am gonna say

The Laguna looked decent from a quick glance. Do tell what it's issues are. That's a lot of money to pay for car that isn't nearly perfect. Would you mind posting some pics of the two cars?
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down