G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a site with mouldings for our cars.

2 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

Found a site with mouldings for our cars. Empty Found a site with mouldings for our cars.

Post by Hs1973 Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:16 am

Chicagomusclecarparts.com

Hej guys. I Found a site that has every moulding imaginable for sale for elcamino/ chevelle 1973/77.
Its a bit Pricey but if you are looking for just the one moulding you need it could b a lifesaver. Most are used as far as i can tell. And i havent tryed to buy from them, so i cant say if they are worth buying from.
But they have just about every moulding you can Think off. Including the rare wheel opening mouldings and more.
For me it would be to expensive to buy and ship to Europe. But maybe some of you can find just what you need.
If anyone buys from them i hope you will report back if they are any good.

Regards Henrik.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Found a site with mouldings for our cars. Empty Re: Found a site with mouldings for our cars.

Post by jerry46765 Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:57 pm

Don't get too excited about this place. They don't have any of it left or they didn't six months ago.

After many phone calls, the only part he had left was the center door trim. So against my better judgement, I ordered it. Then nothing. Obviously, it hit my credit card right away.

Two months, I called and said either ship something or I am calling the credit card company. Hours later I get a tracking number and it's shipping from 300 miles away.

Arrives almost two months later bent in half.

He shipped a 50" long piece of trim in four USPS priority boxes taped together which the USPS destroyed. Somehow the address was still legible.

My post office said I could file a claim but it was dropped in a mailbox but would have never been accepted if dropped at the post office.

Chalked up as a lesson learned and moved on.

I definitely would not recommend this guy for overseas shipping. He couldn't handle regional shipping.

Do what you want, it's your money but outcome wouldn't be good.

Thanks -

Jerry
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Found a site with mouldings for our cars. Empty Re: Found a site with mouldings for our cars.

Post by Hs1973 Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:35 am

Damn. Im sorry its like this. I hate when someone takes advantage off us because of the fact that pieces are rare for our cars. I havent heard about this site before, but im happy someone have the knowledge to warn against them. So Thank you i will keep my money in my pocket then.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down