G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing email and finding out what my password is

2 posters

Go down

Changing email and finding out what my password is  Empty Changing email and finding out what my password is

Post by lagunaman Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:07 am

I haven't used my computer in the house for quite awhile . When I went to log in I couldn't remember the password ? The email I signed up with is no longer valid . So i tried to change it and it wanted to also change my password . I can't figure out what my password is and tried my laptop and it doesn't show up on it ? I am on my laptop and it is saved but if I go to another computer I can't get in . Also I can't receive any notices from the site because it uses a bad email . So please help !!!!

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Changing email and finding out what my password is  Empty Re: Changing email and finding out what my password is

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:07 am

lagunaman wrote:I haven't used my computer in the house for quite awhile . When I went to log in I couldn't remember the password ? The email I signed up with is no longer valid . So i tried to change it and it wanted to also change my password . I can't figure out what my password is and tried my laptop and it doesn't show up on it ? I am on my laptop and it is saved but if I go to another computer I can't get in . Also I can't receive any notices from the site because it uses a bad email . So please help !!!!

PM Me Lagunaman will do my best to help

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Changing email and finding out what my password is  Empty Re: Changing email and finding out what my password is

Post by Limey SE Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:14 am

All Set Lagunaman

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down