G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GearzNation Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO

+5
jpowen49
Iggy
Finn Monte
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Limey SE
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GearzNation  Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO  - Page 2 Empty tough draw

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Don't feel bad Limey, that was about the toughest draw you could have gotten. Another Chevy and a nice looking 50s era Belair that was further along in the restoration process.
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

GearzNation  Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO  - Page 2 Empty Re: GearzNation Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:51 pm

76Chevelle2Tone wrote:Don't feel bad Limey, that was about the toughest draw you could have gotten. Another Chevy and a nice looking 50s era Belair that was further along in the restoration process.

The Powers that be Said I lost by 7 Votes out of 1345 So Buddy so thats a Win in my book when I went up against him I knew I was done LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

GearzNation  Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO  - Page 2 Empty Re: GearzNation Battle Royale of Builds ROUND TWO

Post by Iggy Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:39 pm

That 58 was tough competition! I know the blood, sweat & tears put into your project and that gave you my votes!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Limey SE and jpowen49 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:10 pm

Iggy wrote:That 58 was tough competition!  I know the blood, sweat and tears put into your project and that gave you my votes!

I appreciate that my friend !! thank you as well to Everyone that Voted for the SE

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac and jpowen49 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2