G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV SHOWS

4 posters

Go down

TV SHOWS Empty TV SHOWS

Post by badbiscayne66 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

WHY IS MUSCLECAR ALL OLD ONES WHEN THEY JUST STARTED THAT BUICK?????
ANYBODY WATCHING MADHOUSE ON HISTORY CHANEL??
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

TV SHOWS Empty Re: TV SHOWS

Post by chevy76monteman Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am

I know. I thought it was dumb that they are already showing re-runs when they JUST started the Buick project. Horsepower is doing the same thing. They played the Edelbrock Mustang episode again.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 am

PowerBlock tends to stagger the release dates of new episodes, so that you feel like you're always watching something new throughout the year. It does work a little better than what they used to do (they'd run ALL of their new stuff for a few months, then have about 6 months of reruns!), but it does leave everyone hanging when they scratch the surface. I'm hoping that the Buick turns out alright.
Speaking of reruns....whatever happened to that Impala they've been building since the second season??? Project Red-Sled, or whatever??? It looked like it was almost done... scratch

Last edited by IndyG3 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a sentence.)
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am

I noticed that they started staggering the episodes too, but seriously though they gotta quit with the line-up changes. Every episode of Musclecar has a different guy. First Lou & the other guy, then Lou & Rick, then Rick & Brent. Now it looks like Brent is gone & Tommy stepped up. What next, the other guy that roams show to show?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down