G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week

5 posters

Go down

I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week Empty I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 am

Photobucket
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week Empty Re: I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week

Post by Limey SE Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 am

get a better 3 sided view and your on Brother and put the larger size back you had before............ for better quality pic .........and find an emptier parking lot like next to a lake or something or a good forset setting but make sure car stays on blacktop the grass takes away from the car shot,make sure no power lines or other junk are in pic as well...................Just a suggestion LMAO

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week Empty Re: I nominate my 74 el camino for ride of the week next week

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 am

haha ill see what i can do, its hard to find somewhere in southern california where there isnt powerlines.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 am

Wow that looks clean! ROTW is back in Limey's hands now, but you got my vote. I do agree that you need less vehicles in the background if possible. Your old pic with the rock in front was a good example.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 am

man mines is never gonna be rotw.
i even started wetsanding it to get the color more uniform
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Rago wrote:Wow that looks clean! ROTW is back in Limey's hands now, but you got my vote. I do agree that you need less vehicles in the background if possible. Your old pic with the rock in front was a good example.

haha i can definitely do that man its at my parents house.

and thank you rago, i always thought it would be cool to make ride of the week.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

YOUR WELCOME

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 74chick Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Well now. Thumbs up That looks dam good. You may what to take a side shot of it for us. Beer I'll use it on my site too if get a bet shot of her. Twisted Evil
I'll be looking for her to be at the Garden Grove show!!! I mean it!
74chick
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down