G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question

+4
coreys73chevelle
ant7377
Hydro King
Oidar
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 am

I would frame or laminate the build sheet too. Looks like a california 305 2bbl car, not much of a performer huh?

I wouldnt mess with putting any chemicals or hot tanking it or anything, maybe have it cleaned out and then repaint it on the outside but as long as you keep gas in it, and keep it full during storage youl be good.

Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuel Guage quit working + Idiot Light Question

Post by Limey SE Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:09 am

I ALWAYS USE THIS SEALER WHEN I REDO A CAR HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVER WITH IT ....its all in your choice what you wanna do at least you know your options

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 am

BlackChevelleSS wrote:I would frame or laminate the build sheet too. Looks like a california 305 2bbl car, not much of a performer huh?

yep, but she's a cruiser! Laughing
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 am

THE MALIGOON wrote:I ALWAYS USE THIS SEALER WHEN I REDO A CAR HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVER WITH IT ....its all in your choice what you wanna do at least you know your options

True, and thanks guys for all of your help!!!
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 am

NOT A PROBLEM BUDDY GLAD TO HELP PUT SOME PICS OF CAR IN A GALLERY WITH SOEM MOTOR AND HYDRALLIC SHOTS AS WELL AND INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE A SWEET CAR FROM YOUR AVATAR PIC

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Take a bike intertube (bicycle) and place a strip in between the straps and tank.
At least put a coat of paint on it... You built the car so you can show the guy behind you your A$$... may as well wear some nice panties!

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2