G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for all the motors heads alil off topic but you might like it

4 posters

Go down

for all the motors heads  alil off topic but you might like it  Empty for all the motors heads alil off topic but you might like it

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 am

i know this is off topic but you guys like big blocks and pic,s so here goes / my other hobby i love the lake so much i moved to it nolin lake in ky here my play toy for all the motors heads  alil off topic but you might like it  Donzi_10 and a short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2WsrUKd-M i couldn't show a pic without a video for all the motors heads  alil off topic but you might like it  Donzi_11 ok 1 more video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNBbYu8Sv1w&feature=channel well life at the lake is hard boys now if i put as much time and not as much money in this guna it might just be a nice ride some day hope you enjoy the videos if you think one big block sounds good hummm try 2 gas sucking monsters 160 gallon gas tank i mean sink hole boating inst for every one but you sure can let one ripp a long way without looking over your shoulder to see if there is blue lights in your rear view mirror !
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

for all the motors heads  alil off topic but you might like it  Empty Re: for all the motors heads alil off topic but you might like it

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 am

well that 2nd video is right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNBbYu8Sv1w&feature=channel
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

for all the motors heads  alil off topic but you might like it  Empty Re: for all the motors heads alil off topic but you might like it

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 am

ohh what the heck heres another one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMG124LwmdU&feature=related
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

and the last its my fav. we always stay out till the sun starts to go down the lake is not as crowded real peaceful some times try it guys it works for me any and all worries just go right out the window nothing like it good friends good times beautiful lake we are all motor heads here thas why iam sharing this with you hope you all like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMOl-ATBWs&feature=related
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 am

Hey Boss thanks for sharing that was a nice relaxin sound hearing them bad boys side by side running GOTTA LOVE BIG BLOCK POWER FOR BOATS

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 am

glad you liked it iam going to hit the sack now and put my bb to bed Sleep
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am

Thanks for posting! Those sound MEAN idling next to each other, but the second vid was probably my favorite. Makes me wanna be on the lake. Next year I hope to have a boat of my own instead of just riding with friends & family though.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

thanks man i did that for a while ! some times it better that way no hassle when you a rider ! should i summit the boat for ride of the week ? happy bowtie its does have Chevy bb in it Very Happy just kidding
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 pm

My dad always calls boats "holes in the water you toss money into". In that case, you got a sweet looking hole in the water. Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down