G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did someone Sell All black chevelle/laguna interior?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did someone Sell All black chevelle/laguna interior? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did someone Sell All black chevelle/laguna interior?

Post by A_Tame76 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:41 am

You guys work out what you want, but let me know before Thursday if Im not going to pack some of those parts. Goon, Ive got the old hood off my car u may have seen photos of in the past. No insulation under neath as you really dont want that anyways. If you get the sail panels, and come out this way for em, you can have the hood...and your headlight bezel..hows that? Does that hurt?
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Did someone Sell All black chevelle/laguna interior? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did someone Sell All black chevelle/laguna interior?

Post by Limey SE Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:31 pm

yea dont pack the sail panels them are for sure he might take the upper door panels also and the backs so will dig thru my wreckage and let you know

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 pm

and as far as the hood i will have no way to haul it ARRRRGGGGG it wont fit in the cavalier

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 pm

but would pay gas money and cookout for the day anything to get it here

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Tame76 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Dont know anyone with a pickup or van that you could throw a few bucks at for gas? You are only about an hour or so from me.
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 pm

i can check let me ask my buddy.............if you are close tio the beast took him 2 hours easy to get here from that area ,........and can you send me a pic of the hood i dont remember seeing it ???

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Tame76 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Ill see if I still have the photo. The hood is located in Elmhurst near Roosevelt and York Rd.
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 am

THE MALIGOON wrote:yea hes a member here and on chevytalk
Chevy Squawk
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973chevelle Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey MALIGOON, you said something bout Chevytalk?, what is that?
send me a PM bout that, thanks,
-1973chevelle
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

would rather not chevytalk is the reason this site exists they wont let you (without first donating money)25 dollar minumum annually
and after all that they can still ban you for trivialBS

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973chevelle Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm

ohh ok, nvm then
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2