G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman

4 posters

Go down

OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman Empty OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman

Post by Limey SE Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 pm

We will be Having a new supplier for Bumper stickers, TShirts and general G3GM merchandise more to Come on Thursday evening, waiting on Final approval from Big bossman but the shirts will be real close to the Banner Pics and have no choice on cars in the Banner pic.

Shirts will be to 4x maybe 5x size and there will be no Min order can run one at a time, can have choice of G3GM like the Banner logo on Front of shirt with the Main Big logo on Back, or just have the Big print on front. Will have roughly about 45 or so Different colors to choose from ( YAY NOT JUST BLACK ) Anyways more details will follow as they Become available, Thank you Limey

Last edited by Limey on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman Empty Re: OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman

Post by Limey SE Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you for support this forum, and I will be sending out the new stickers to the donaters of forum, That is what the delay has been and appreciate your patience

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman Empty Re: OK Guys/ Gals Final Approval pending from Bossman

Post by Tom77 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Limey wrote:We will be Having a new supplier for Bumper stickers, TShirts and general G3GM merchandise more to Come on Thursday evening, waiting on Final approval from Big bossman but the shirts will be real close to the Banner Pics and have no choice on cars in the Banner pic.

Shirts will be to 4x maybe 5x size and there will be no Min order can run one at a time, can have choice of G3GM like the Banner logo on Front of shirt with the Main Big logo on Back, or just have the Big print on front. Will have roughly about 45 or so Different colors to choose from ( YAY NOT JUST BLACK ) Anyways more details will follow as they Become available, Thank you Limey

Count me in!cheers
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:08 pm

OK OK OK The deisgn is waiting for the big Bossman's approval I think you guys will love the New design the Shirts will follow the same design and so far has 65 Diff color Choices up to 4 XXXX size some colors will have a 5 xxxxx available

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:51 pm

If you need a 5X size shirt...I don't think they would even be able to fit into an A-Body...

My grandpa was a 2X and couldn't get behind the wheel of my Monte...

Just sayin'...lol Laughing

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:58 pm

<<------- Is a 5 xxxxx Kyle and I fit just fine there Buddy LMAO jus sayin

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

I wear a 2xx and I mentally cuss my dad for not getting a tilt wheel for the Elky when he bought it new. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Well, slap me thrice Razz Haha.

Lol, nice avatar Wink

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Yea I watched it last night and at the end he Said I am no longer Winning I have Won

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Yep!

I thought the Roast was fantastic.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Poor Patrice O'Neal they railed him a new one

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

"Do you deep fry your hands before you bite your fingernails?"

Man, Kate Walsh & that Amy Shumer chick were lookin good Very Happy

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm

I dont think Kate has EVER looked Bad in my book, she can be my doctor anytime !!

But I am with the rest of them WHO THE FLOCK is Amy Schumer

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 pm

I have no idea. No idea who that DB Jeselnick (sp) is either.

Seth MacFarlane was phenomenal as the RoastMaster.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down