G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont know if anyone else does this

+2
77mali
1973montec
6 posters

Go down

i dont know if anyone else does this Empty i dont know if anyone else does this

Post by 1973montec Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:31 pm

but when i go to Craigslist and im in the cars and trucks,i just put in the year (1973) and see what comes up. than 4,5,6,7. it seems to be easier.

if you put in prix or chevelle,you get alot to have to look through.

and yes i was bored today. Laughing
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

i dont know if anyone else does this Empty Re: i dont know if anyone else does this

Post by 77mali Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:16 pm

That's how I search...never know what'll come up Very Happy

I also check the box for adds with pic's only. I hate clicking on an ad & there's no pics...why bother trying to sell something?
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

i dont know if anyone else does this Empty Re: i dont know if anyone else does this

Post by Pontichev327 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Yes, search by the year, but then go back and search with just 73, 74, 75 ,76, 77 instead of just 1973,1974,1975,1976,1977, there are always some listed without the 19 in the date.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Landonus Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:45 pm

It's time consuming but down to a science I search by 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 Monte, Montecarlo, Camino, ElCamino, Comino, Chevelle, Laguna, S3, S-3, Chevelle, Malibu, GMC Sprint, Lemans, Lamans, Prix, GrandPrix, Grand Am, Grandam, Cutlass, Cutless, 442, and Buick is tricky since their model nameplates are still being produced to this day. Also, if there is a way to misspell one always search that too, I find a lot of Datsuns, Dotsons, Dotsuns, and Datsons that way. And if something is two words (Monte Carlo) trying one or the other words separate and by itself will find it if it is posted with a space but always make sure to search without spaces too (Montecarlo)
Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

yea I look through all different ways, even misspelling what I'm looking for cause I see that alot.
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jtenn Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Looks like I posted my Pick N Pull post under new topics in the wrong place. 6 gauge dash bezels available in red and blue at present. I keep looking and see all sorts of stuff. Anyone need excellent chrome, plastic air vents? They're all in the red 76 Monte Carlo available in Sparks, NV
It's up to us to save this stuff guys, Share with each other as needed.
jtenn
jtenn
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down