G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ...

3 posters

Go down

a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ... Empty a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ...

Post by alleyball4 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 am

you can't beat this deal ... it is just too far to drive for me.

I talked to this guy, and he has been burnt by Craigslist people saying they would be there at a certain time, he sets his schedule around them, and they don't show up ... don't call or anything. He has told me, that he is about done with Craigslist. He mentioned a tow company that was interested with it, but only offered $950.

It comes with two engines ... the original 350 that needs rebuilt, and a 305 out of an 80's S10 truck. It had just been rebuilt. He was working on getting the carb set. He has most of it in primer. very little rust. The interior pieces are there. And it's got a title

Somebody in the northwestern US needs to jump on this thing.... well worth the money

Here's the ad:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/3550894982.html
alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ... Empty Re: a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ...

Post by Landonus Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 am

Landonus
Landonus
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ... Empty Re: a 73 Chevelle SS in Seattle ... you can't beat it ...

Post by carcass Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 pm

g

Last edited by carcass on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carcass Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Last edited by carcass on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyball4 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 am

thanks for the update .... I wondered about that one ... you don't see 73 SS sell for that cheap normally, so now we know why.

alleyball4
alleyball4
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down