G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respecting others' cars

+12
' HARRY '
McCauley5983
badbiscayne66
Redsway76
The Dude
IndyG3
coreys73chevelle
74MonteCarlo
orange Juiced
Laguna Budman
hotrodredneck
corvette_jeff
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Respecting others' cars Empty Respecting others'' cars

Post by knightfan26917 Tue May 19, 2009 2:28 am

About 8 years ago, I had the distinct pleasure of watching someone sit on the fender of my '81 MC SC ... uninvited ... at a local S Elgin cruise night. I slowly made my way back to my car ... and just stood there ... watching him ... wondering how long he was planning to plant his rear end on my car's fender. I didn't wait too long; his buddy suddenly noticed that I was staring at them ... and motioned for him to move. He looked back at me, shrugged and walked away. I didn't say a word, though when I saw him leave in a spotless older (late 1960s early 1970s as I recall) Dodge, I wish I had. You really think I'd have survived unscathed had I sat on HIS car?

Now, sure ... my '81 MC SC (like all of my Monte Carlos) is FAR from perfect ... so a new scratch on an already-scratched fender is NOT a big deal. And, given the shape of the paint on it and my other MCs, I suppose I shouldn't be all that concerned...or complain too much. However, it is the principle. Too many times, people disrespect other peoples' property ... without a thought.

Something similar happened just this past late April. I walked out of work one afternoon, to find a car parked next to mine with a flat tire. As I walked up to my 87 MC LS/CL, I calmly took note that the people changing the tire were very close to my car. Then, as I walked past the front to the driver's door, I noticed a guy put his wallet on the hood of my car ... gliding it over the hood as he reached into it. I opened the door ... watching him as he left the wallet on the hood of my car. The girl with him happened to notice my stare ... and motioned for him to remove his wallet. He did ... and actually apologized, saying, "Oh, sorry, sir." I just nodded...and then shook my head as I got into my car.

Then, the first Monday in May, I came out of my doctor's office ... to find a center cap on my '87 MC LS/CL's honeycomb/checkerboard wheels missing. All 4 were on the car when I went in for my appointment, but only 3 were left when I got back to the car. The one missing ... driver's side front....

Maybe it's just me ... but I treat everyone else's car, whether I like it or not, as if it were my own. I don't lean on them, I don't sit on them, I don't even TOUCH them ... unless told it is OK. Why others don't have a similar mentality ... especially car enthusiasts ... I do not understand. In some ways, I don't even understand non-car enthusiasts not understanding this concept....

*sighs*

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"All around me are familiar faces" ... Tears For Fears ... 'Mad World'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Respecting others' cars Empty Re: Respecting others' cars

Post by Limey SE Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 am

got one suggestion cort ......get a sticker you lean you pay

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 am

Carry around a baseball bat. That way, when they don't take you seriously for getting out your insurance information, they sure as hell will when you pull out a bloody, dented steel baseball bat! Cool
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Tue May 19, 2009 3:05 am

But in all seriousness, it does suck. The guy that smacked my car and told me he'd pay to replace the trim piece? He moved, gave me a fake phone number, and probably won't show up to any car club get togethers this year Evil or Very Mad
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by corvette_jeff Tue May 19, 2009 2:56 pm

I wouldnt of said anything either, i wouldve calmly walked over to the guy looked at my car, then looked at him, then i woulda' given him a right hook to get him off my car Very Happy Im the same way as you are about cars, i dont even breath on a car when i look at them, i would beat someone into the ground if i ever caught them messing with the 'vette, i've wanted that car way to long and worked way to hard to be able just to say i have one Mad

I'll even yell at other people if theyre touching someone elses car without the owners consent, at a carshow a long time ago(i was about 13) i saw some guy leaning against the hood of a nice 65' chevelle looking at the engine, i went up to him asked him if that was his car and all that then started yelling "DAD!!! DAD!!!! SOMEONES LEANING ON YOUR CAR!!!" Very Happy he didnt even get near that car again Smile
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

i have had the same problem twice now. the first time i was pissed off but i didnt say anything because i didnt want to start problems i just hopped in and moved it. last night on the other hand i blew a gasket. i can put up with a lot of crap but when some gang banger wannabe threatens my girlfreind and then his family member has the nerve to rest his lazy A$$ on my car i get a little ticked off. i first noticed it the walked outside told him to get the f@#$ off my car and then through my hands up and yelled "you scratched the paint" while him and all his wannabe gangbanging buddies were out front told him he better have some respect for other peopls stuff and then parked somewhere else. one of there girlfreinds had the nerve to walk out the ally to see were i had parked then ran off when she saw me. i walked back over to my girls house and got the dirtiest look from those sobs but i was hopeing the would have tried somthing because i would have put all of em in the hospital. i dont let anybody sit on my car. no feet on the dashboard. your butt belongs in the seat and your feet on the floorboard. i dont even let my girlfreind sit on my car and this punk thought he had the right to do as he pleased. these gang banger wannabes annoy the crap out of me because they have no respect for anything and think everything belongs to them
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Do you know Gil Gonzolas ??? Very Happy
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Tue May 19, 2009 9:26 pm

PHAROES RULE
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrodredneck Tue May 19, 2009 10:28 pm

i like to arm myself with a super soaker squirt gun at the car shows!! when anybody touches the car.... WHAMMO!!! gets them away from the car like right now. they git a little pissy but i just tell'em thats what u git! you will dry in a few minutes, if you scratch my car you will have ruined 4 hard years of blood, sweat, and tears! they sometimes understand after that. i have a ton of car show nightmare stories but the best that comes to mind is the time i saw someguy run into someone else's car with a unicycle! at a freakin car show! i jumped right in that d-bags azz because the owner of the car wasn't there at the time. a few people thanked me for it, a few people said i was an azz, but i told all of them that if i wasn't there i would hope they would do the same. unfortunely i dont think most people would do or say a damn thing. i would do it again in a heart beat!!
hotrodredneck
hotrodredneck
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 pm

I have a sticker on my vent window of my 1963 NOVA SS conv that reads
WARNING
IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
AS MUCH AS I VALUE THIS CAR
DON'T F*** WITH IT!!!
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

My friend owns the shop that painted my car. The car was finished being painted a 3 days prior, and was parked in a stall for the paint to cure. Well as i go in the afternoon to install the sound system and i noticed a worker left a roll of tape and a rag in the roll on top of the roof. I remove the tape roll to make sure that it doesn't leave a ring on the clear. Well the rag had thinner on it, and it had ate through the clear, kandy, base coat, and some of the primer. . . . Sad
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed May 20, 2009 3:09 pm

I have a sign that I put in my car at car shows that says "Unless you are in the NUDE, please do not lean on this car! Buttons, buckles and zippers SCRATCH!".

A guy leaned on my car once, and I set the alarm off on him.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

billy-ray wrote:i have had the same problem twice now. the first time i was pissed off but i didnt say anything because i didnt want to start problems i just hopped in and moved it. last night on the other hand i blew a gasket. i can put up with a lot of crap but when some gang banger wannabe threatens my girlfreind and then his family member has the nerve to rest his lazy A$$ on my car i get a little ticked off. i first noticed it the walked outside told him to get the f@#$ off my car and then through my hands up and yelled "you scratched the paint" while him and all his wannabe gangbanging buddies were out front told him he better have some respect for other peopls stuff and then parked somewhere else. one of there girlfreinds had the nerve to walk out the ally to see were i had parked then ran off when she saw me. i walked back over to my girls house and got the dirtiest look from those sobs but i was hopeing the would have tried somthing because i would have put all of em in the hospital. i dont let anybody sit on my car. no feet on the dashboard. your butt belongs in the seat and your feet on the floorboard. i dont even let my girlfreind sit on my car and this punk thought he had the right to do as he pleased. these gang banger wannabes annoy the crap out of me because they have no respect for anything and think everything belongs to them

well said my friend Very Happy
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 am

74MonteCarlo wrote:A guy leaned on my car once, and I set the alarm off on him.

Very Happy The only car that we leave out at night because of garage space issues is my old Buick work car. Looks like a real beater on the outside, but I still don't appreciate anyone sitting on it. I wash the Buick 4 or 5 times a year whether it needs it or not. But I'm always hesitant to wash off the protective coating of bird poop. Since I began parking it under one of our oak trees, I've found that the local teenagers don't like to even touch it, let alone sit on it because of the bird poop.

Wink If the 'bird poop protection plan' isn't a viable option, a taser might be a good investment. Some folks just need an attitude adjustment. Check out this drama queen. She gave the cops so much lip at a routine traffic stop that they ended up tasering her (sound isn't sync'd with video, seems to be slower than action on video, but you get the idea)......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8474080098068667443&ei=ty0WSurYEZ7S-gHSsoyrAg&q=taser

Seems pretty effective. Here is the news article regarding this incident......

The incident was recorded by a camera mounted on the Mustang's dashboard.

It shows, at 7:50 a.m. on Aug. 6, Goodwin's silver Isuzu Rodeo pass by, McNevin following and eventually pulling her over.

As McNevin approaches the Rodeo, Goodwin opens her door and launches into a stream of criticism and questions. She tells him he pulled her over for no reason, says Boynton Beach officers are "the worst" and, according to the officer's report, calls him racist. He tells her that in addition to speeding, she has a broken windshield, a broken tail light and isn't wearing a seat belt.

At 7:54 a.m., a dispatcher adds one more offense to the list: Goodwin's license is suspended. McNevin tells Goodwin she is under arrest. He directs her to put out her cigarette, get off her cellphone and step out of the car. She says, "No, I'm calling somebody." He repeats his order and tries to grab her wrist, but she pulls away and says, "Stop. Don't touch me."

McNevin draws his Taser and points it into the car. A second officer opens Goodwin's passenger door and tries to grab her cellphone.

It's impossible to see on the video what is happening inside the car. In his report, McNevin wrote that "it appeared that Goodwin attempted to slap Officer Reynolds." She says she never did that.

At 7:55 a.m., McNevin, who has never shot his Taser before, fires the two probes from his stun gun into Goodwin's left arm.

She shrieks in pain and slides out of the car. Her body vibrates violently on the ground as she continues to wail.

McNevin shouts at her to turn over on her stomach and put her hands behind her back. Do it now, he says repeatedly. Do it now, or you're going to get Tased again, he yells.

The video doesn't show Goodwin on the ground. She cries out, "I can't."

Then, less than a minute after the first shock, another pop is audible, followed by the clicking sound of the Taser cycling another 50,000 volts into her body for five seconds. She screams anew and yanks one probe from her arm.

She sobs for several minutes, quietly, repeatedly whimpering, "Oh, my God."

The two officers put her in handcuffs, remove the remaining probe and walk her to a patrol car.

"It's over and done with," McNevin says. "We've been Tased before. We know it's not that bad."

Goodwin responds: "I don't care what you say. I've never been Tased before."

Sgt. Sedrick Aiken, a department trainer who watched the video, said McNevin's actions were appropriate, even ideal.

An officer facing a noncompliant person in a car has to consider several potential problems. If he physically forced Goodwin out of the vehicle and onto the ground, he might have injured her. She might have had a weapon hidden in the car. If he used pepper spray, her eyes could have been affected for an hour, or he might have sprayed his partner.

Happy Motoring,

Harry
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Fri May 22, 2009 2:07 am

^^^^ If only you could taser all the stupid people on the road today...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm

billy-ray wrote:i have had the same problem twice now. the first time i was pissed off but i didnt say anything because i didnt want to start problems i just hopped in and moved it. last night on the other hand i blew a gasket. i can put up with a lot of crap but when some gang banger wannabe threatens my girlfreind and then his family member has the nerve to rest his lazy A$$ on my car i get a little ticked off. i first noticed it the walked outside told him to get the f@#$ off my car and then through my hands up and yelled "you scratched the paint" while him and all his wannabe gangbanging buddies were out front told him he better have some respect for other peopls stuff and then parked somewhere else. one of there girlfreinds had the nerve to walk out the ally to see were i had parked then ran off when she saw me. i walked back over to my girls house and got the dirtiest look from those sobs but i was hopeing the would have tried somthing because i would have put all of em in the hospital. i dont let anybody sit on my car. no feet on the dashboard. your butt belongs in the seat and your feet on the floorboard. i dont even let my girlfreind sit on my car and this punk thought he had the right to do as he pleased. these gang banger wannabes annoy the crap out of me because they have no respect for anything and think everything belongs to them

Amen... back when I was in high school we had a slang term for them, but it's too offensive to say in a public forum so I'll just stick with "White people that want to be black". Anyways, there was a couple of boys that came from some city & started a whole "White people that want to be black" trend. These punks really started getting mouthy, disrespecting weaker guys & girls, you know the usual. So some of us guys decided to start our own "gang" complete with confederate flags! I learned a few things.

1. 99.9% of them are all talk
2. the ones that aren't won't do anything without at least 2 other buddies around.
3. How ya gonna argue with a country boy & his freedom flag?

But seriously, nothing makes me angrier than some stranger treating my car like junk. One time some guy popped his door open on my Eclipse door. Not only did it scratch an otherwise perfect paint job, but he acted like it didn't even happen! Luckily I was in the car. I could have been a total azz & called the cops to report an accident for some insurance money, but instead I gave him a good chewing since that's more fun, "Hey just because your Tempo is a turd, doesn't give you the right to bring mine down! One day you'll get off welfare & have something nice, I hope you get the same treatment! (followed by the bird)" People tend to get upset when you dog them hard enough, lol. BTW, if you ever run into someone that acts like a total Smartazz A-hole, it might be me tongue . I live for that stuff, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Rago wrote:...... So some of us guys decided to start our own "gang" complete with confederate flags! I learned a few things......

Wink OK, just so long as you don't do anything to bring dishonour on the stars and bars like those idiot Ku Kluxers, Rago. Quite a few of my family fought for states rights during the War for Southern Independence. My Great-grandmother's cousin several times removed was a close friend of Jeff Davis. They met before secession when both served in the US Senate. Very nearly fought a duel, but settled matters amicably and became lifelong friends. During the war, our cousin served as Jeff Davis' Secretary of War and later, as Secretary of State for the Confederacy. His likeness is on the 2 dollar Confederate bill. Had to flee to England after the war with nothing but the clothes on his back and start life anew in his 50s. But he did OK there.

And just to be clear, quite a few of our friends and neighbours happen to be black and they won't stand for anyone acting like the lowdown thugs you referred to, either. Doesn't have anything to do with anybody's ethnicity. Has to do with upbringing and respect.

Best regards,

Harry
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 22, 2009 7:02 pm

I would never think of it. To me KKKers are cowards that hide behind sheets. They're no better than those wannabes previously mentioned.

That's a neat story to be able to pass down Harry. To me that's what that flag is all about, heritage. If you really think about it, you could put the Civil war in today's perspective. Us as the Confederates fighting to keep our own power & the government as the Union, trying to come in & take our rights away. What most don't realize is that the war wasn't about freeing the slaves, that was just added to persuade more people into supporting the cause. What it really was about was The Northern government wanted more taxes & authority over the Southern states. That's what started the war, but they don't teach that stuff in schools.

My reasoning for flying the flag back in high school, about 10 years ago mind you, was just to p*ss off above said people. I used to love a good fight & got tired of seeing what was going on. I mean come on you live in a town of 1,500 people & you act like you're from the ghetto? please. If I would have let that fly who knows, it might have taken off & one of them might have came to school packing a gun. Or it could have gone on for generations & my kids would have ended up dealing with it. I admit the way I went about things in my younger days may not have been right, but I had good meaning.

For the record I don't judge people by their color, just attitude. Nothing upsets me more than Opie the white boy talking like a homie wearing pants off his ankles mouthing a guy like me because I have a red bandana hanging from my rearview in respect for my hippie friend that passed away. But that's another story.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Wink I have to agree with you about Ku Kluxers, Rago. Racist scum of the earth. The whole lot of them wouldn't make a pimple on a real Confederate soldier's arse. One of these days, I'll tell you the story about the time they tried burning a cross in our front yard when I was a kid back in the '50s. Yep, that's right...... My Grandma was a card carrying member of both the Daughters of the Confederacy and the Daughters of the American Revolution...... And these idiots were going to burn a cross in our yard because they didn't like our religion?!? I don't think so!

Or the time my Grandfather infiltrated the Klan at risk to his own life in the '30s.

Or the fact that our Cousin and Jeff Davis and others fought for and finally after 3-1/2 years, got a conditional emancipation for any slave who took up arms for the South enacted into law by the Confederate Congress. It allowed for his freedom and the freedom of all his family as well and there were provisions granting him and his family 3 acres of land and a mule at war's end. This pre-dated Lincoln's 'emancipation proclamation' and Lincoln's proclamation was without legal standing in the South during secession anyway. You won't find that in the revisionist history books. And I doubt if they bother to mention that Lincoln's proclamation specifically exempted freeing slaves in Northern states. Nor did it address white Europeans bound into indentured servitude, either. Not many people realize that there were a dozen or more black slaves who were freed and who voluntarily took up arms for the South alongside their former masters even before this measure was enacted. And then there were the free men of colour who formed black regiments in Louisiana. Their Fathers and Grandfathers had fought the British alongside Andy Jackson and Jean LaFitte at the Battle of New Orleans. These men had been free men for generations. And when the Yankee occupation forces invoked harsh martial law in the South for a decade following the end of hostilities, these men and their families had their land stolen and given over to either the federal government or to politically connected carpetbaggers just as our own family's land was taken.

But those are stories for another time. I don't want to be rude and get too far off topic on Cort's thread here.

Stars and bars forever,

Harry

P.S. >>>> Yes, I understand your proudly flying the Confederate flag. In early '67, we flew the stars and bars over our little piece of hell next to the LZ at Con Thien until it took a direct hit from an incoming Chinese made rocket. I think we pissed off the NVA and their Soviet 'advisors' on the other side of the river because they walked artillery across our position at 50 meter intervals daily after that.
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Sat May 23, 2009 1:44 pm

im from virginia i got my confederate flag hangin on the wall. i hate those racist s.o.b.'s that disgrace my countries flag(confederate flag) i am a firm beleiver in states rights. the confederacy stood for freedom and wanted people to be independent and self sufficient. those dam yankees wanted people of all color to be slaves so they could sit on capital hill collecting a paycheck every week, and giving themselves raises from our tax dollars on a daily basis. i will make this very clear " I AM NOT RACIST" i am for a free country not one like russia were they say its free but the government still has total control.
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat May 23, 2009 1:55 pm

billy-ray wrote:...i am for a free country not one like russia were they say its free but the government still has total control.

Or the new Obamamerica. I just coined that term, watch it get popular as he starts taking more & more away from us.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 pm

' HARRY ' wrote:Wink I have to agree with you about Ku Kluxers, Rago. Racist scum of the earth. The whole lot of them wouldn't make a pimple on a real Confederate soldier's arse. One of these days, I'll tell you the story about the time they tried burning a cross in our front yard when I was a kid back in the '50s. Yep, that's right...... My Grandma was a card carrying member of both the Daughters of the Confederacy and the Daughters of the American Revolution...... And these idiots were going to burn a cross in our yard because they didn't like our religion?!? I don't think so!

Or the time my Grandfather infiltrated the Klan at risk to his own life in the '30s.

Or the fact that our Cousin and Jeff Davis and others fought for and finally after 3-1/2 years, got a conditional emancipation for any slave who took up arms for the South enacted into law by the Confederate Congress. It allowed for his freedom and the freedom of all his family as well and there were provisions granting him and his family 3 acres of land and a mule at war's end. This pre-dated Lincoln's 'emancipation proclamation' and Lincoln's proclamation was without legal standing in the South during secession anyway. You won't find that in the revisionist history books. And I doubt if they bother to mention that Lincoln's proclamation specifically exempted freeing slaves in Northern states. Nor did it address white Europeans bound into indentured servitude, either. Not many people realize that there were a dozen or more black slaves who were freed and who voluntarily took up arms for the South alongside their former masters even before this measure was enacted. And then there were the free men of colour who formed black regiments in Louisiana. Their Fathers and Grandfathers had fought the British alongside Andy Jackson and Jean LaFitte at the Battle of New Orleans. These men had been free men for generations. And when the Yankee occupation forces invoked harsh martial law in the South for a decade following the end of hostilities, these men and their families had their land stolen and given over to either the federal government or to politically connected carpetbaggers just as our own family's land was taken.

But those are stories for another time. I don't want to be rude and get too far off topic on Cort's thread here.

Stars and bars forever,

Harry

P.S. >>>> Yes, I understand your proudly flying the Confederate flag. In early '67, we flew the stars and bars over our little piece of hell next to the LZ at Con Thien until it took a direct hit from an incoming Chinese made rocket. I think we pissed off the NVA and their Soviet 'advisors' on the other side of the river because they walked artillery across our position at 50 meter intervals daily after that.

Thank you, Harry, for reminding us of these facts. I hadn't heard of the Confederate Congress's emancipation, but knew of everything else you mentioned. I knew there were black southerners fighting for the Confederacy, and that is a tremendous sign against anyone who thinks the War of Yankee Aggression was about slavery!! LOL. I guess you're aware of all the evils heaped upon the southerners by the Freedmen's Bureau, all the people they killed and all the land they took away during Reconstruction and before. I have a friend in Natchez who showed me his great....great grandmother's documents from that time; she was forced to pay a 20% tax on the assessed value of her home in order to keep it. Otherwise it would have been stolen by the Yankees. She also had to sign documents swearing to be loyal to the Federal Government. Imagine how many people refused to sign such nonsense and had their property confiscated and were killed. How many people were displaced to the as yet unsettled regions of the midwest? I always wondered why all the people in the midwest speak with a sort of southern accent and Rebel flags are abundant. Now I know it was because of those tactics of the Yankees. Stalin most likely learned a lot from Lincoln and the Yankees; Stalin did the same things 60-90 years later in Russia. Another tactic was complete domination of the Southern lands by controlling all businesses, politics, and schools. There are congressional documents which prove how the Yankees planned to and then implemented their plans to brainwash the children and people of the South so they'd never "rise up" against the North again. And that's what happened; all schools had to follow a Yankee planned school program and school books.

Anyway, I hate people who disrespect others' property. They're almost as bad as thieves. Sorry for the OT!
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsway76 Sun May 24, 2009 1:59 am

great post guys i agree most people have no respect for othe rpeoples stuff however ive been guilty a couple times wiht my buddies truck and what not but were at least friends and i just leaned on the bed once while loading it he came unglued oo well but yea. i sit on my onw car the paint is shto i dotn care but if i am at a shwo or soemthing and some jerk sits on my car in the lot because its not shwo worthy lol you cna bet he wont be sitting on any more cars when im done with him oo well maybe one day the world will learn ...
Redsway76
Redsway76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Sun May 24, 2009 10:19 am

DAMN GOT REAL DEEP FOR A SOMEBODY LEANED ON SOMEBODYS CAR POST!!!!!!!
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Mon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm

hey if its a war the new government wants its a war they'll get. ill be damned if i bow before a man on a power trip
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next