G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New ROTW nominee

3 posters

Go down

New ROTW nominee Empty New ROTW nominee

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:12 am

I missed buying this one not once, but twice! First time about two months ago on the CL,( $2,500) second one on Ebay last week. ($4,555.27)  I found out it was on there the closing day. Hopefully someone on here got it. I guess I need to sell one of mine, in order to have the money to buy another sweet heart like that when it comes along...( yeah, it's a sickness!)... So how about ride of the week instead?......... ................................................................................................New ROTW nominee <a href=New ROTW nominee 73_ga_10" />...2..New ROTW nominee <a href=New ROTW nominee 73_ga_11" />...3..New ROTW nominee <a href=New ROTW nominee 73_ga_12" />...4..New ROTW nominee <a href=New ROTW nominee 73_ga_13" />...5..New ROTW nominee <a href=New ROTW nominee 73_ga_14" />
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

New ROTW nominee Empty Re: New ROTW nominee

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:05 am

Here are the rest of what I saved. It was a 400 car in Desert Sand w\ white interior. Nicely optioned and still has original paint, top, and interior. It is a little bit darker shade than my 75, but they sure would look good together.!! I am a sucker for the light or white interiors, and you can always change outside colors too.[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_15[/img]...2..[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_16[/img]....3..[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_17[/img]....4..[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_18[/img]....5..[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_19[/img]....6..[img]New ROTW nominee 73_ga_20[/img]
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:21 am

Two pontiacs in a row.  What a Face     You have my vote. clown
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Very nice.

I think chris has one of those spare tires. Pretty cool.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down