First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by Tom77 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 am

Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty Re: First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by Dinomyte on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm

I hope you enjoyed it.

We still got a foot of snow here! I won't be out of the garage till mid April this year.

Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

First drive of the year! Felt real good. Empty Re: First drive of the year! Felt real good.

Post by ant7377 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Same here, no car till at least the end of April.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Most of our snow is melted, but mine still won't be out till next month. Did you get your new engine in?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by pila on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 pm

My Malibu is stored at the local airport where I work. Since the runways and taxiways are clear, I guess I could take it out & blow the cobwebs out. Thing is, it should be up to temp before putting it away, so I decided to wait...

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 pm

No new engine yet figured I would blow off the spiders and cobwebs first. Just saw the forecast for this week and another 2 to 5 inches. Well at least I had my fix. Looking at end of month for engine swap still need a few more parts.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:Just saw the forecast for this week and another 2 to 5 inches. Well at least I had my fix.

That's too bad. I was going to live vicariously through you for the next month. Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by pila on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

I keep 100 octane avgas in the Malibu, so I don't have to fool with Sta-bil etc. And of course the engine likes it Very Happy  It hasn't been out on the road for a few years..

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 am

Crap there calling for 7 to 9" for us Here in Northern Illinois with Chicago forecasting almost a foot of this BS. Who has Old man winters address I am gonna go kick him in the balls !
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 am

Limey wrote:Crap there calling for 7 to 9" for us Here in Northern Illinois with Chicago forecasting almost a foot of this BS. Who has Old man winters address I am gonna go kick him in the balls !

And after it leaves you, it's coming across the lakes and will pick up an additional 1"-6" and drop it on us on Thursday.  Rolling Eyes
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm glad you got out Ghost. It was almost 60 here today and the hardcore enthusiasts came out of their cages.  I must have seen at least a dozen old cars today.  Supposed to rain tomorrow then turn to snow overnight, just in time for the AM commute with a few more inches expected.  If it weren't for the rain, it would have been about another foot of the white stuff.  It's been a long A$$ winter...I haven't even thought about working on the Malibu it's been so dang cold.   pale
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 pm

And it keeps getting better! Along with the bad weather one of my drivers called off foe tomarrow and my back up is already driving. Looks like I get to dust off the old CDL and drive a truck. Oh boy!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down