G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cragar Wheel calender contest

4 posters

Go down

Cragar Wheel calender contest Empty Cragar Wheel calender contest

Post by KC77Monte Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Hey guys the company that my wife works for owns Cragar wheel and they are holding a contest for those that have cragar wheels on their cars. She sent this home today, thought I would throw this out there in case some of you might be interested. Looks like the Grand prize winner not only gets his/her car in the calender, but a set of 4 cragar wheels. Good luck!!

The Cragar® Calendar Contest Starts Today

Tell your neighbors, tell your friends. Spread the word to car lovers, photographers and artists. Starting today, August 15, 2014, Cragar fans are encouraged to “Show Us Your Cragar” by submitting digital images featuring Cragar Wheels. Employees of CTP Transportation Products, LLC and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the contest.

Up to twelve photos or original artwork will be featured in the 2015 Cragar calendar.  
Images will be selected based upon depiction of the Cragar brand, image clarity, authenticity and creativity. One Grand Prize winner will receive a set of Cragar Wheels.  For more information, official rules and details, please visit http://www.cragarwheel.com/contest/

The Cragar® brand was founded in 1930 and its legend began with a collection of fine composite hot rod and muscle car wheels.  Cragar has retained in the minds of many Americans, all the fond memories of the muscle car era.  Today, millions of vehicles all over the world are equipped with quality Cragar wheels. Cragar is synonymous with speed, performance, good times and adventure. Nothing screams style like a set of Cragar wheels.
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Cragar Wheel calender contest Empty Re: Cragar Wheel calender contest

Post by thatfnthing Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 pm

So I have to buy a set of Cragars in order to win a set of Cragars. That about right?
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by KC77Monte Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:36 pm

What...you don't have cragar wheels on your car? Shame on you  Very Happy 
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm weird that way. Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

KC77Monte wrote:What...you don't have cragar wheels on your car? Shame on you  Very Happy 
It dosent look like you do either...and you can probably get a discount. Rolling Eyes
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by KC77Monte Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:53 pm

dynchel wrote:
KC77Monte wrote:What...you don't have cragar wheels on your car? Shame on you  Very Happy 
It dosent look like you do either...and you can probably get a discount. Rolling Eyes

You are correct. We are ordering them this winter.
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Doesn't really say it has to be your car does it? Just says it has to be original artwork. As long as you take the photo of the wheel you are good I am guessing? Maybe? It does say “Show Us Your Cragar” though. I don't know. I have some, but they are old and cruddy lookin.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by KC77Monte Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:18 pm

driveit wrote:Doesn't really say it has to be your car does it? Just says it has to be original artwork.  As long as you take the photo of the wheel you are good I am guessing?  Maybe?  It does say  “Show Us Your Cragar” though.  I don't know. I have some, but they are old and cruddy lookin.

I don't believe it says anything about it being your car, just your photo.
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down