G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for graphics for shirts

+2
badbiscayne66
autorecycler
6 posters

Go down

looking for graphics for shirts Empty looking for graphics for shirts

Post by autorecycler Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Hello all, I'm looking for some non registered, non trademarked graphics of our cars. I'm working with a screenprinter to make shirts with graphics of our cars. Artwork costs money, if I can get artwork from the group that would cut cost down. I'm looking at pretty decent pricing on these.

To the owners of G3GM please PM me or email me to discuss possibility of putting logo and/or website on the shirts.

If you have graphics you would like to submit for consideration my email is autorecycler@yahoo.com

Eric
autorecycler
autorecycler
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

looking for graphics for shirts Empty Re: looking for graphics for shirts

Post by autorecycler Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Hmmmmm, ok folks 14 members have looked at the post and so far no PM's or emails with Graphics....I know a little about business, a lot about marketing but I suck at art. so I need your help with this project.
autorecycler
autorecycler
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:48 pm

i am waiting for ADMIN to chime in on this one for using the G3GM symbol and such........

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm

I am waiting for someone to say its all right to use stolen material that is not watermarked. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

ITS OK cyclops
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:I am waiting for someone to say its all right to use stolen material that is not watermarked. JB
you lost me big time on this one JB ..LMAO

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 am

autorecycler wrote:I'm looking for some non registered, non trademarked graphics of our cars.

JB2wheeler wrote:I am waiting for someone to say its all right to use stolen material that is not watermarked. JB

I follow ya. Most everything is copy protected these days. At work when I'm making a poster or other artwork, I usually buy from I-stock. I know marketing also & the first thing I was taught was copyright infringement. I might be able to whip up some concepts, but I need permission to use the G3GM logo.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:15 am

and thats where ADMIN needs to answer ya.....personally i dont see a prob but he might......???? i wear a 4X when you get them done though LMAO

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 am

4X??? I wear a 2 X. I have a collection of photos that I have been collecting for 20 years off Ebay and other sources. Many of these are obvously stolen material and I dare not use them for anything but my own enjoyment. Others I have are stolen material just simply because I did not ask anyone if I could save it, but these particular ones would not be considered dangerous. Still, I have put my own privite pics on the web for the world to see and would not want anyone using them for commercial purposes. I am not going to raise cain and get out my shotgun if someone does tho. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

Rago wrote:
autorecycler wrote:I'm looking for some non registered, non trademarked graphics of our cars.

I follow ya. Most everything is copy protected these days. At work when I'm making a poster or other artwork, I usually buy from I-stock. I know marketing also & the first thing I was taught was copyright infringement. I might be able to whip up some concepts, but I need permission to use the G3GM logo.

I have had my pictures taken without permission and used for someones profit.
I spent alot of money on a poster. (can"t post a picture).A guy on ebay desided to copy my poster and put it on magnets.I confronted him and he and after a few emails back and forth,he gave me the 8 magnets he made.

Then someone again on ebay took a picture of my car and made it into a cartoon drawing and put the design on a shirt.Again after a few emails with that guy,I got a free shirt..hehe (again,can't post a picture)

Good luck with coming up with something cool.If I knew how to draw,I would help in anyway I can.The only thing that I see that we can't do is,use cars in the design.There are just some many 73-77 a-body models that it would be hard to use them all.

So maybe something in the shape of a circle with 73-77 A-BODY G3GM. maybe 73-77 on the top of the circle. A-BODY on the bottom of the circle. and G3GM across the middle of the circle.
If that is on the back,maybe on the front and left breast the shirt can have the type of car. example--

MONTE CARLO
OWNER
CHEVELLE
OWNER

just my quik thought.
Chris
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down