G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!!

3 posters

Go down

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!! Empty Who makes/made tail light covers???!!!

Post by The Dude Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 pm

OK, I was surfing some "web archive site" & found a "lost" website, hehe. Anyways while looking at some of the archives I found this nifty looking Goon with tail light covers & a spoiler. I know it's a 75, but if I could find someone with those covers I would switch over in a heartbeat! Also, wonder where the spoiler came from?

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!! 75l_0010

Anybody on here ever seen this before? It clearly said tail light covers in the description, so it isn't that cheap spray on stuff. Let me know if there is any info out there on this or the spoiler!

BTW, I contacted the person that created this "lost website". If she gives me permission, I'll tell everyone where to go to check out what's left in archives. For now I'll just say it was THE website for G3 Chevelles about 10 years ago.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!! Empty Re: Who makes/made tail light covers???!!!

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 pm

I bought a set of headlight covers for a 73-75 monte back in 85.I will look for the box (yes i still have it)hehe and let you know if there is any info.

As for the spoiler,it looks to be a 70-72 Buick GS skylark.

I will try and find a picture.

Chris

heres one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-1971-1972-Skylark-GS-GSX-Trunk-Lid-Rear-Spoiler_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a3Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem53db0d3e70QQitemZ360157363824QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!! Empty Re: Who makes/made tail light covers???!!!

Post by Limey SE Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:42 pm

heres the spoiler and tail covers i aghve not found yet but they look like a tint over the tail lights

Who makes/made tail light covers???!!! Classi25

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Yep, that's the spoiler alright. I still think I like the Chevelle SE spoiler better, but this one is nice too & probably easier to find. Guess I'm not up on Buicks, lol. If that had been the 442 spoiler I could have spotted it on the first guess.

At first I thought it was a spray on tint, but the description said "head light & tail light covers". To me that means it wasn't sprayed on. The other pic of the front showed the typical Laguna head light covers.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 pm

the head light covers actually come from the 71 to 76 camaro headlight covers

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 pm

and if you are refering to doc and spirals site she is a member here already

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum