G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed

2 posters

Go down

A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed Empty A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed

Post by Wallyuph Sun May 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Well it was a good weekend. Finally got to some items to get finished on the Malibu.
Got A/C hose replace that end was leaking. I used a Vintage Air set up with the new LS set up.
A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed <a href=A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed Ac_tem10" />

Installed new power window regulators and motors. Had to run the new wire harness as they use reverse polarity for the motors and switches.http://www.nu-relics.com/ part number 47300-201

Installed NOS roof rail weather strips on both sides. I had metro molded ones and they are still in great shape but these originals are way softer.

Spent hours adjusting the windows.

Now I need to make a Appointment for window tint that I still have door panels off.
A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed <a href=A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed Door_p10" />
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed Empty Re: A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed

Post by 99B4C Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Are you using original power window regulators or an aftermarket setup?

99B4C
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed Empty Re: A/C is up and running plus some oyther items installed

Post by Wallyuph Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 am

73CopperMonte wrote:Are you using original power window regulators or an aftermarket setup?

After market set up. Bolt right in.

http://www.nu-relics.com/

part number 47300-201

Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down