G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville

4 posters

Go down

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  Empty Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville

Post by impalamonte Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi guys ,

Sharing a couple of pics from this past weekends Street Rod Nationals in Louisville. Supposedly this event draws 11,000 cars . I will have to say...there was ALOT of cars and many vendors in the convention center.

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  20180810

This GTO and other one present. A 73 Chevelle that I formerly posted while I was on the Power Tour this year. One Monte from our Generation. But , I was only there Saturday.

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  20180812

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  20180811
These quarters were in the parts corral area...listed at 750.00 for the pair.
impalamonte
impalamonte
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  Empty Re: Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:21 pm

I met the guy with the Monte here in town. He was stopped in a local lawn mower shop parking lot. Talked to him about his wheels for a minute, because i had just left the tire shop checking on prices.

Small world.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville  Empty Re: Couple of pics from the NSRA meet in Louisville

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:28 pm

That GTO is super sweet.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 am

X2 on the GTO.

Those wheels on the Monte look like stock rallys...but enlarged? Like a 17" or 18" version of the original? Never seen anything quite like them.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down