G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in

5 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in Empty A couple pics of me puttin my cage in

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in 1976-c12
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in Empty Re: A couple pics of me puttin my cage in

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in 1976-c13
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

A couple pics of me puttin my cage in Empty Re: A couple pics of me puttin my cage in

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:18 pm

This was still my daily driver. Notice the "club" in the backseat...or lack of backseat. lol
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm

I like your car and the stock car look.

Curious, my auto insurance agent nearly filled his pants when he saw the roll cage in my Monza, since they don't insure 'race' cars. No matter of explanation, it took me 6 months to find legit insurance, and ended up with Heacock. So has your insurance guy seen the car?
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

lol! No, they havent. It's a "77 malibu classic" with a 305ci 2bbl. Stock
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Nice looking roll cage!

LOL @ insurance agents. Bastards. BTW Jerry- post a pic of that Monza! I always liked them. They had some way cool ones back in the day.

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

And it's registered as "historic" So I got the little sticker to put on my old plate.
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 pm

77mali wrote:Nice looking roll cage!

LOL @ insurance agents.  Bastards.  BTW Jerry- post a pic of that Monza!  I always liked them.  They had some way cool ones back in the day.

YES. PICS
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Don't ever wreck it though, you'll bust out all those receipts and they'll be the one's LOL'ing
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Yea I know. besides, I only have liability... :/
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Oldschool454 wrote:Yea I know. besides, I only have liability... :/

affraid  Dude you need a stated value policy.   Mine is $10,000, not as much as I have in it, but enough to replace it with something decent.  Only problem I see is if they look at yours they are gonna think "race car."
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

But...but....I have lights, and interior. And one rear view mirror. lol
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Yea, I even got a friend who does insurance and talked to me about "hagerty" insurance. Guess they insure it for whatever u say it's worth. Maybe I should...
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Oldschool454 wrote:But...but....I have lights, and interior. And one rear view mirror. lol
Yeah, and a cage & no side glass... Shocked
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm

I know, it's not really too practical for long distance. Hahahah! I do want to fabricate some removable plexiglass ones eventually.
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Those classic car insurance co's work on "agreed value" to replace a total loss. They'll want a real appraisal from a professional adjuster or appraisal co.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 pm

I need to have mine appraise since the accident. Mine I guess is only worth about 400 bucks to them without paperwork. I figured it up the other day and with all of the recent additions I am knocking on 10,000. Mind you I didn't pay that much for everything, but they don't need to know that. They just need to know the value. Smile
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down