G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND

2 posters

Go down

driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND Empty driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND

Post by dhw3971 Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Anyone got a line on where these can be found? I snapped an "ear" off of the dang thing and now the bezel won't stay down.

Last edited by dhw3971 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND Empty Re: driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND

Post by Mcarlo77 Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 pm

You looking for the bezel itself? The flat spring clip that retains the remote knob assembly to the bezel? Or, the small retaining clips that secure the bezel to the door panel?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND Empty Re: driver's side remote mirror bezel locking tab FOUND

Post by dhw3971 Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 pm

The retaining clips that secure the bezel to the door panel...I need one-a them.

I might need the flat spring clip; will have to remove door panel and confirm.
dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm

I've got some of those I can send you. And, let me know about the flat spring clip...I probably have one of those, too.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by dhw3971 Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Great! I"ll remove the panel and let you know what I need.
dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down