G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Cover

3 posters

Go down

Car Cover Empty Car Cover

Post by Mitchell Murphy Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 am

Anyone have a good used Car cover for sale? I would like one for my 75 el Camino, and in need of two for my pair of Lagunas. I have a Budge but it is falling apart like a paper towel. If no one has a good used one, any recommendations of a preferred cover? Cars are covered by e sides, and only rear is opened. -Thank you for your help, Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Car Cover Empty Re: Car Cover

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:18 am

Hey Mitch, are these being stored inside? If so, I would just get new Budge covers. They are cheap and they keep the dust off and they are breathable. When they wear out you just throw them away. I've had one on my Laguna for about 6 years now and its just now starting to get close to the end of its useful life. Otherwise you're gonna have to spend a few bucks on the good one like this one:

https://www.ecklerschevelle.com/chevelle-car-cover-eckler-s-execu-guard-1964-1977.html
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:46 am

Thanks Bill, I might just go ahead, and get a better one, and be done with it. The car port has three sides and opened at the end, The Budge cover would be exposed on the rear and catch the sun, wind and rain. I will send you a email and give you an update on the car I bought from you, what a nice car! Thank You for your response, Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Mitchell this is Probably the best cover I have had bought it used and was 4 years old when I got it and seems to have tons of life left

CoverCraft is Brand

www.covercraft.com is website Car Cover 52151310
Car Cover 54409110
Car Cover 54433510

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Thank you for your reply, I will check into their website and see what the cost is. I do appreciate and value your input- Mitchell

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down