G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2024 Calendars and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this

Go down

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  Empty 2024 Calendars and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this

Post by Limey SE Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:57 am

ALL MAKES VERSION IS ONLY LEFT NOW NEED 16 MORE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

$27.50 Shipped (Lower 48 at this price) Canadian shipping is available for actual cost to your Postal Code

(I WILL DISCOUNT SHIPPING IF MULTIPLES ARE BOUGHT WILL ADJUST SHIPPING AS NEEDED)

PAYPAL (F/F) VENMO AND CASHAPP PAID IN ADVANCE LIKE MY TSHIRTS, SIGNS ETC...

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  2024_c10
2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  2024_c11

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  37153010

Last edited by Limey SE on Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  Empty Re: 2024 Calendars and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this

Post by Limey SE Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:00 am

NEW FOR LIMEYS SHIRT HOUSE
           $49.95 11X14 METAL PICTURES shipped lower 48
        Must have a very clear Picture of Vehicle nothing around it ....
       this is the Protype for it and can use your Vehicle if prefered

This is printed on Metal Suitable for Hanging in House its that Nice (FRAMING THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR THE HOUSE ENVIROMENT) It comes with the Hardware to Use to Hang it on Wall In the House or Your Garage Other Sizes are Available Up to 20x30 BUT WOULD ONLY suggest 16x20 UNLESS ITS A VERY HIGH resolution Picture (This Price is for the 11x14 ONLY)

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  Mark_s11

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  Empty Re: 2024 Calendars and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this

Post by Limey SE Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:03 pm

2024 Calendars  and New Product for Limeys Shirt House very excited about this  37153010

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:33 pm

ORDER IS CLOSED OUT AT THANK YOU ALL WHO PURCHASED FROM ME ITS LOOKING LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BY 3RD WEEK OF NOVEMBER AND WILL SHIP PRIORITY MAIL TO YOU AT THAT TIME WITH TRACKING Many thanks from Limeys Shirt House

I WILL HAVE 2 EXTRA COPIES OF THE ALL MAKES ONE I ORDERED 10 ( 8 ARE PAID FOR )

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down