G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna

2 posters

Go down

Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna Empty Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna

Post by lagunaman Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 pm

I have a 73 Laguna with bucket seats I just bought it is missing the driver seat mount. Why the mount is gone but not the seat is a question. I tried EPay but they are high and won't ship and I don't need the whole seat. Other wise I would buy the whole seat and see if they would ship the mount. Thanks

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna Empty Re: Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 pm

do you just need the floor mount or is the actual part of seat mount

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna Empty Re: Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna

Post by lagunaman Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 pm

I need the base to the seat the swivel part that bolts to the floor and the seat

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 am

lagunaman wrote:I need the base to the seat the swivel part that bolts to the floor and the seat

I checked with my friend he has a drivers seat Complete will try separating them tomorrow UNLESS you wanna take a chance on the whole seat the pass one is Junk and no good other wise he wouldn't usually separate the set He would Ship it also he is in Iowa Nebraska side of Iowa

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by lagunaman Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:14 pm

That would be great!!! See how much for the seat and shipping to Centralia Wa 98531

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:11 pm

lagunaman wrote:That would be great!!! See how much for the seat and shipping to Centralia Wa 98531

Base is no good BUT has the seat mounts off is thats what you need ??  Easier faster to reach me

@ TEXTING  815 297 4437

Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna 43756410
Need driver side bucket seat 73 Laguna 43770610

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by lagunaman Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:41 pm

That's to bad, I need the whole thing. Thanks for trying...keep your eyes open for anymore

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:44 pm

lagunaman wrote:That's to bad, I need the whole thing. Thanks for trying...keep your eyes open for anymore

hes still gonna try and separate the base and seat to see if it can be salvaged

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down