G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me????????????????????????????????????

+2
74MonteCarlo
1973 454 MONTE
6 posters

Go down

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me???????????????????????????????????? Empty OMG WTF are F'n kidding me????????????????????????????????????

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 13:37

LMFAO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-El-Camino-you-finish-1976-chevette-el-camino-rat-rod-project-El-Chevetto_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439c027da3QQitemZ290380217763QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me???????????????????????????????????? Empty Re: OMG WTF are F'n kidding me????????????????????????????????????

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 13:55

Lol, that was posted on ChevyTalk. That's pretty crazy. It's kind of a cool idea...it just wasn't done right.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me???????????????????????????????????? Empty Re: OMG WTF are F'n kidding me????????????????????????????????????

Post by JB2wheeler Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 14:01

My opinion is the guy had a bunch of odd junk parts lying around and as a joke he just piled them on top of each other. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:09

"Rat rod project" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:25

that has to be the most assinine hairbrained stupid a$$ thing I have ever laid my eyes on that guy def smoked too much "herbs" one night and said hey let cut the hell outta of a chevette and make myself the laughing stock of the world I am ussually the one saying each to there own but really this guy need to have the snot slapped outta him if he even thinks this thing resembles a rat rod

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:26

im gonna bid on it

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me???????????????????????????????????? SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:27

yea you can win it for a 2 bucks probally

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:28

i was gonna bid $5 bucks

OMG WTF are F'n kidding me???????????????????????????????????? SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 16:36

it does have real nice buckets and a real nice mustang II steering rack on it that alone would pay for itself if you win

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down