G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It not big but maybe it's a start.

+5
74Malibu383
ant7377
Roadcaptain S3
IndyG3
74chick
9 posters

Go down

It not big but maybe it's a start.  Empty It not big but maybe it's a start.

Post by 74chick Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 pm

I saw this on the freeway the other day. It's a Tornado. A small Mexico Chevy sadan pickup.
I may look in to one of these. They look like small Holdens to me. Now if we can just get them to build a big one. happy bowtie

It not big but maybe it's a start.  005-1

More info

Not sure I care for the nose. No
74chick
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

It not big but maybe it's a start.  Empty Re: It not big but maybe it's a start.

Post by IndyG3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 pm

That might be Chevy's next small size truck. They're discontinuing the Colorado line in 2012 or 2013, or something like that.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

It not big but maybe it's a start.  Empty Re: It not big but maybe it's a start.

Post by The Dude Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Here's some more shots that I found on the internet for you.

It not big but maybe it's a start.  03_28_06_0934
It not big but maybe it's a start.  11
It not big but maybe it's a start.  ChoppedChevyTornado
It not big but maybe it's a start.  Hrdp_0810_06_z+dodge_challenger_srt8+chevy_tornado
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 pm

This is painful. Is GM just trying its hardest to get rid of all of its good looking cars? It's doing an excellent job so far...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

Looks kinda like that old dodge rampage, remember those? Everywhere in the eighties

It not big but maybe it's a start.  Dodge_10

or the Subaru Brat?

It not big but maybe it's a start.  Brat10

Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 am

I want a Rampage! The name alone sold me on it. One of those truck/cars that are so ugly not even a mother could love it. Like bringing a blow up doll to meet your parents, LMAO! Seriously, I want one.

I'd drive either the black or silver Tornados that I posted above. Not bad looking IMHO. Better be RWD or AWD though. None of that FWD pansy stuff.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 pm

I read that it cant come here something about it not passing a test of some kind.I bet a manhood test (just joking) .
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

x2 .... but I'm not joking. That thing is awful.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Ummm..... 74chick posted about how SHE liked it. Maybe you guys are onto something. scratch
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:32 pm

it might take a year or so you know to grow on you a lil bit i am still wondering what its wants to be when it grows up o---o zoom zoom zoom
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Are those front wheel drive? If they are, that would suck anyway......

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:55 pm

I like the silver or the black one, but if it can't pull a fully loaded 14 foot trailer, it's no good to me.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down