G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it

5 posters

Go down

I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it  Empty I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I am gonna double check on this in the morning it was sent to me to late to verify StAY TUNED

Just a quick idea for those who want to buy and ship things here on this website, If your familiar with "FASTENAL" they have a shipping service that goes store to store, and its dirt cheap. I have heard about this from some of my 4X4 buddies and decided to try it myself.

Had a set of iron BBC heads shipped from Reno to Boise for 25 bucks a pair, I contacted my local store and talked to the manager about shipping and he said no problem,we do it all the time and would bring them to me when they showed up. (it helps to be a good customer) The gentleman I bought the heads from boxed them up nice, brought them to his local Fastenal store and they took it from there, three days later got them no problem no hassle.

Just thought I would pass this info along for those who are looking for an alternative to ship heavy or bulky things city to city at an affordable rate, enjoy!!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it  Empty Re: I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it

Post by IndyG3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 am

Sounds like a pretty good shipping option. I just don't know if there's a Fastenal near me. scratch
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it  Empty Re: I am gonna get more details but wow who would thunk it

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 am

www.fastenal.com enter your zip and see how far they are from you

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:02 pm

called today you have to be an employee of the the dam place or own your own company sorry guys

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle's Cutty Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Good to know, I own a carpentry business so this may come in handy

Kyle's Cutty
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeTen Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Well, good while it lasted. I wonder how convinced they have to be that you own a "company" Laughing
SeeTen
SeeTen
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle's Cutty Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Well if you drive up with your company truck, I think that would convince them

Kyle's Cutty
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 pm

hmm could have my boss ship for me Twisted Evil
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down