G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride

+4
ant7377
Mcarlo77
Tom77
JB2wheeler
8 posters

Go down

Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Empty Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride

Post by MonteLover Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:42 pm

not suire if this worked but he is a photo of my new 1 owner 76 Monte with 22,545 miles. It still retains its original GM hoses and belts along with spark plug wires.

Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Monte_10
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Empty Re: Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride

Post by MonteLover Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:43 pm

my typing skills are a bit rusty. the car on the other hand has never seen snow and has been in MN all its life.
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Empty Re: Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride

Post by Limey SE Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Very nice Monte Love it

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm

nice score......

looks to have buckets to. Thumbs up
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

WTG, that's a rare find. Take good care of her. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am

Very nice! Like the wheels.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 am

Mark, just curious...looks like the original dealership decal is on the tail panel, but the picture is cut off on my screen. Where was it originally sold? Mine still has the original Pierz Chevrolet (Pierz, MN...long since gone out of business) sticker on it.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 am

Mcarlo77 wrote:Mark, just curious...looks like the original dealership decal is on the tail panel, but the picture is cut off on my screen. Where was it originally sold? Mine still has the original Pierz Chevrolet (Pierz, MN...long since gone out of business) sticker on it.

Very cool. I love seeing old cars with the original dealer decals/emblems/plate frames.
Over the summer, I located an original plate frame from where my Monte came from.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey nice car ! Like those wheels, are those Tru spokes or Appliance spokes?
I too have a black Monte as well,a 73. Lots of fun to clean !
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm

ant7377 wrote:Hey nice car ! Like those wheels, are those Tru spokes or Appliance spokes?
I too have a black Monte as well,a 73. Lots of fun to clean !

they look like true spokes
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteLover Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes they are true spokes. And yes MCarlo77 it has the original ITEN Chevrolet emblem on it. They are no longer around, now its Luther Chev
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteLover Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 pm

The last photo i took today after putting the original rallys back on. However, my wife really wants the spokes put back on[img]Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Monte210[/img][img]Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Monte410[/img][img]Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Monte610[/img]
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteLover Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Last photo[img]Hi all. Trying to up;oad a couple photos of my new ride Monte310[/img]
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I like it MUCH better with the Rallys Smile

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 am

"THE DUDE" loves rallys alot as well so much he is starting to collect them !!!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteLover Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:23 pm

I love it with the Rallys also. Next year i will try both sets of wheels. It costs $ to switch them but its all about getting the right look isn't it?
MonteLover
MonteLover
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down