G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW

+3
driveit
1973 454 MONTE
ant7377
7 posters

Go down

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  Empty Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW

Post by 77mali Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Major tornado events down in Oklahoma City & nearby areas last couple days. Thoughts & prayers out for all you guys.

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  Empty Re: Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW

Post by Limey SE Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 pm

YES PRAYERS ARE FOR SURE IN ORDER BE SAFE GALS/ GUYS GET TO SHELTER WHEN THEY SAY AND PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT TRY TO VIDEO TAPE THIS STUFF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE OUT THERE DO THAT FOR A LIVING ( CRAZEEE I MIGHT ADD ) BUT THEY DO

THIS WAS MOORE OKLAHOMA

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  971446_10151616736389728_1406676432_n  Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  954726_10151433087261186_1181130554_n
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  Empty Re: Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW

Post by ant7377 Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Terrible, say a prayer for all those people.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm

everything is ok in my area. but down in moore today, and shawnee yesterday its bad.

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Mon May 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Glad to hear! I feel terrible every time I hear about things like this. Always seems to hit the less fortunate folks the hardest too. Looks a lot like that F5 that hit Joplin or that other one in Kansas not long ago.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Yea so far my family has been fortunate to dodge all the tornados. My grandmother lives in the Chandler, OK area and has been lucky to avoid all of them. She lives in a house that was originally built with ax cut logs in the 1880s and then 3 more rooms with 2 upstairs built in the 1900s and then a bathroom with plumbing and bedroom with power added in the 1970s. Pretty cool place. Weve sat in the front lawn and watched many tornados go up I44.

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 pm

ant7377 wrote:Terrible, say a prayer for all those people.

x2
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Fund Established for Long-Term Needs of Oklahoma Tornado Victims

http://www.ok.gov/okstrong/

http://newsok.com/how-to-help-several-nonprofits-are-collecting-donations/article/3828009

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 am

Sometimes a prayer can go a lot farther than any physical assistance we could provide. I'm pray'in.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu May 23, 2013 9:32 am

Our Local Radio Station says they are only Accepting Cash and Non Perishables, but clothes and stuff They have no way to store to get them to them, I am not sure Why for they lost all of there stuff in the Tornado.

But I guess anything as little as a dollar and as Big as a prayer !!

In for the Prayer !!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu May 23, 2013 11:23 am

Got some family in the area of shawnee but all they had was wind
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 am

Tornado came though my part of the woods today. Missed my house by about half mile. All my family is good but my buddy got caught in it in his tahoe with wife and kids. They survived but got beat up pretty bad. tore up his dads house (which is where they were leaving) but missed his house by about a block. There was no siren until it was already passed us. I was driving though it also. it threw a tree in front of me and I had no choice but to hit the ditch, car behind me hit the tree. Lots of debris and even saw a few roofs flying and trees in the air. Crazy weather here let me tell you.

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 am

Came thru here this evening as well NO WHERE as bad but 50 to 65 MPH sustained winds for about 45 miutes where I am at not a good thing at all...... Sam can relate to this one !! LOL

Glad your all right brother I think MOther Nature is getting us Back for cursing her or that Dam groundhog has a whole lotta voodoo dolls
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri May 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Jeez that must have been scary pale.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW  Empty Live feed for OKCity tornado s RIGHT NOW

Post by Limey SE Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Getting hit in OKCity area again right heres a Live feed

http://kfor.com/on-air/live-streaming/
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 31, 2013 8:00 pm

BlackChevelleSS wrote:everything is ok in my area. but down in moore today, and shawnee yesterday its bad.

Going for Moore again this evening
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 pm

I see that crazy how hard okc is getting hit

BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down