G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth?

2 posters

Go down

i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth? Empty i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth?

Post by autorecycler Tue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm

I found this ad on CL and I have the parts, just asking whats it all worth.
1973 thur 1977 chevelle parts "WANTED". Back seat, black seat belts, radiator over flow jug and chrome side mirrors. confused
autorecycler
autorecycler
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth? Empty i need replies

Post by autorecycler Tue May 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey!
Five of you have looked at the post so far yet no one has given a reply... not asking you to buy the stuff, just asking what you think a fair price would be... help me out please.
I am new to this model and have two cars now, looking at two more tomorrow...lol
It is addicting! Camaros and Corvettes just got too hard to get in and out of
autorecycler
autorecycler
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth? Empty Re: i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth?

Post by Limey SE Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm

hey auto i just paid 5.50 for the sport mirrors i just got and both side were remote so the market will dictate what this stuff will bring, all i have ever done with my part's is go to ebay and compare and adjust for condition and if put here for other members i will adjust somewhat the price...........

1. I have seen the mirror's for 12 bucks to 58 bucks.

2. Anything black for these years usually brings more $$$ because everyone wants (well almost everyone) the black interior, and if the push button's still have the GM emblem's and not rusty mounts, you should be able to get at least 50 or higher for them.

3. Back seat not so much people dont wanna pay to ship this type of item.

4. Radiator again I got on the cheep but they should bring between 15 and 45 depending on condition.

5. Overflow jug is a more sought after item but remember they can be bought re-pop'd so i would say about 10 to 25 for that, again depending on condition, if yellowed or not from time.

hope that helps ya buddy Anthony

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth? Empty Re: i have the parts for this ad, what are they worth?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down