G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies...

3 posters

Go down

New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies... Empty New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies...

Post by 73-77A Thu May 15, 2014 12:20 am

New member here , Bruce from CT. Was a long-time member over on the old A-Body Site, went by 73-77A, and the creator and assembler of a white 1973 GTO wagon last seen as it left my driveway on a trailer to the Chicago area in 2010. A search in my storage area led to a stash of NOS 73 GTO/LeMans and wagon parts I had spent years collecting to do a future frame off on that car, tho it didn't need it when last seen by me...It was assembled out of a pristine 80K mile lifelong AZ car that I bought and has shipped to CT in 2002. A search on the web lead me here, where I saw some pix of it from several years ago...Anyhow, I'd like to know what ever happened to it. If I can't buy it back, I'd be willing to sell the parts collection to the current owner, if the car still exists. Any leads or info would be much appreciated...anything you guys want to know about the car from when I owned it, just ask...Bruce

73-77A
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies... Empty Re: New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies...

Post by Limey SE Thu May 15, 2014 1:33 am

if I recall it was sold at a car lot a year or so ago
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies... Empty Re: New member looking for one of my old A-Bodies...

Post by Joe73 Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 am

Call or.visit the website of the state dmv where you think the
car might be.located. tell them you want a public
information search under the FOIL law. That the freedom of information law. There may be a fee for the search.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down