G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Cort found this for you .......

3 posters

Go down

Calling Cort found this for you ....... Empty Calling Cort found this for you .......

Post by Limey SE Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Calling Cort found this for you ....... 864fb710
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Calling Cort found this for you ....... Empty Re: Calling Cort found this for you .......

Post by dynchel Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:25 am

That has hands down the ugliest factory wheels ever produced.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Calling Cort found this for you ....... Empty Re: Calling Cort found this for you .......

Post by knightfan26917 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 am

Oh good grief. That would've been, what, 2005-2007 ... somewhere in there? That's taken at Stillman Valley IL!

Odd, that picture angle makes that driver's side mirror look like an after-market or different generation mirror than was actually on that car. The mirror look nothing like the mirror on the white car next to it ... & it should look exactly the same ... LOL.

Cort Smile www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Nothing can take the place of being there" __ Marvin Gaye __ 'Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

I think 06 Cort was going thru Stuff and found it LOL
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:03 pm

LOL!

I was out that way a few weeks ago. A cousin & I took my Nephew to Little Cubs Field in Freeport IL. On the way back, we took I-39 to IL RT 72 to drive through Fairdale ... &, of course, went through Stillman Valley.

Then, Tuesday this week, my aunt drove me to Galena IL, then down to Clinton IA & back via parts of the Lincoln Highway.

"It's hard to keep moving when your plans are a bust" __ The Road Crew __ 'Dust'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Dang you should have stopped by and seen the new Place Cubs field is only 15 minutes from me
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:03 am

Ah, cool. Wouldn't have had time, anyway.

"Can you make these big wheels burn?" __ Ronnie Milsap __ 'Smokey Mountain Rain'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down