G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80's-90's Kenwood c/d changer control cable pin out and colors?

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Audio

Go down

80's-90's Kenwood c/d changer control cable pin out and colors? Empty 80's-90's Kenwood c/d changer control cable pin out and colors?

Post by EricFrugal Thu May 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Hello, I am looking to find the c/d changer control pin out of the late 80's to 90's (maybe later) iirc 7 or 9 pin cable and jacks.
This will allow the hook up of an I pod or blue tooth doggle, to use the period correct radio and still have the ability to use todays music sources.
The cable had left and right line level, power for the changer so -&+ power, and then the /d changer control
The music line level and power pins/wire colors will allow me to wire up a aux input and power a Bluetooth doggle and ubs power outlet. to charge the phone/ipod etc.
Thanks for any leads on finding the c/d changer jack/cable pin out wiring schematic.
EricFrugal
EricFrugal
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

80's-90's Kenwood c/d changer control cable pin out and colors? Empty Re: 80's-90's Kenwood c/d changer control cable pin out and colors?

Post by EricFrugal Thu May 03, 2018 11:54 pm

Even a link to audio forums that might have members that would be able to help with this.
EricFrugal
EricFrugal
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down