G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

76' El Camino Headliner Question

3 posters

Go down

76' El Camino Headliner Question Empty 76' El Camino Headliner Question

Post by Mrtech2 Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:48 am

Hey guys wondering where I might be able to purchase a new headliner for my 76' El Camino. It's the non rod type, plastic rib with wide T clips sewn in.

Info would be much appreciated! Looked on EBay but all I saw were the pocket/rod style.

Mrtech2
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

76' El Camino Headliner Question Empty Re: 76' El Camino Headliner Question

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:15 am

Dave, none of the aftermarket headliners out there that I know of come with the original style T-hangers that are sewn in. The last headliner I did was purchased from OPGI and it came with rods and T-hanger type clips that snapped onto the rod they supplied. After installation they look just like original. Beware of other sellers (especially on Ebay) that do not supply the rods and clips. Hope this helps.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am

Try Acme headliners. http://www.acmeautoheadlining.com/ They have excellent factory headliners and upholstery. Their website kind of stinks and you have to order from a authorized retailer. Rockauto is where I purchased their headliner and seat covers. Great prices.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down