G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile...

5 posters

Go down

finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... Empty finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile...

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:13 am

a year ago i bought some 15x10 cragar s/s wheels on a whim... i put them up for sale last week and as i was talking on the phone to the buyer i found my way going to summit... i bought four 15x8 Keystone Klassics... of course i didnt like the first set of decals i picked out for the centers... so i changed them and i think the black looks better...

finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... 21967410
finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... 21933010
finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... 22886310
finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... 22886311
finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... 23366610
finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... Kk110
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac and TW Monte like this post

Back to top Go down

finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... Empty Re: finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile...

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Yes. The black centers work better with your car. They tie in with the black top nicely. Good choice.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile... Empty Re: finally got the Keystones ive wanted for awhile...

Post by Iggy Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:03 pm

The black looks classy!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm

Yes, the black ones look perfect with your Monte.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:44 am

As a rule, I tend to be a fan of original wheels on a car-OEM...however, If i had to choose only one aftermarket wheel on a car, it would be the Keystone ones pictured above. The black center enhances the already appeal of the wheels. Looks really nice on the car...gled I'm not a thief, these would be on my list to steal! (Insert a slight Chuckle at this point) -Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down