G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL

+5
knightfan26917
74MonteCarlo
76LagunaS3
The Dude
coreys73chevelle
9 posters

Go down

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL Empty A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:02 pm

So a member here is moving to Va from Iowa ( Dragons_Lair aka Sam ) and made a layover stop here at my place, while he was here I figured I would get 74442Guy aka Chris in on the action as well. Well enjoy And Chris thanks for your help today brother got the fuel lines run to the front just need to cut and hook up the rest and the gas tank was shot as well turn it on its side and gas just poured out the seam's, so glad went with the fuel cell will finish bright and early tomm....................................

And Sam and Family it was great meeting ya and be safe in life's journeys now without further adue the pics ...................LOL

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi11
A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi12
A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi13

AND THIS GUNA IS ONE FROM SAMS COLLECTION I NEVER EXISTED VERY KEWL I MUST SAY

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi14
A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi15

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL Empty Re: A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL Empty Re: A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm

thanks man great meeting you and chris had a good time and much needed break from the road
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 am

Now one of these days, Dan, you, me & about six others need to meet up & go drinking. Beer Hold my beer while I go check on the bonfire! Very cool to see a group get together like that in one place.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 am

well I got the 8 others in this area already so you better hit the road Jack .......

OK the UN magic man.......no seriously have plenty of room here for a get together and more than likely it will happen at the end of summer

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 am

Looks like a 9.5 hour trip one way for me. Guess I better buy an OD trans or save for some gas money.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 am

BETTER START SAVING MY FRIEND

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL Empty congregating G3's

Post by 76LagunaS3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Where in Va are you ?? I live in Md ( Balto area). A gathering of some sort would be very cool. Replaced my 4:11's w/ 3:42's in my Laguna S3 -- lots easier on the Hi-way!
I liked that pic of the Laguna race car model ! I have one similar to that, I'll try to get a pic of it posted. Terry Smile

76LagunaS3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

If anyone wants to come to central Indiana and visit I won't mind! lol!
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey Indy Dragons_lair aka Sam was just through there last week should have spoke up

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Gah! Yeah, I should have.... Just think, we could park both cars next to my tiny apartment garage and hang out in my tiny apartment!
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 pm

right, could have joined him at the track to go through it

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

Cool pics!

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Limey wrote:A few G3's in one spot today MY HOUSE kewl LOL New_pi13

AWESOME shot!

Always cool to meet up with people ... that's why I do my road trips (I'll be in MI, OH, PA, NY, MA, NJ, MD, and VA this coming August)!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010 = Chitown #3 *
MCs.Caprice|models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows|RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"They'd always just been there" ... Crash Test Dummies ... 'Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm

and thats why my house is an open door cort !!! Anyone in driving distance or just passing through stop by have a soda and a burger ( IF time allows ) and sit around and shoot the shyt

its always great to have people over with the same interests even though for a short while...............

I have a feeling chris will be hanging out alot more than current once this dam thing is running hes hiding from all the hard work LMAO J/K Chris

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Limey wrote:its always great to have people over with the same interests even though for a short while...............

Amen!

One of these days, I will take you up on your "open door" policy. My plans to drive out to Freeport just haven't materialized...yet. Wink

BTW ... you still planning on being here for the gathering on July 24?

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 *
MCs.Caprice|models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows|RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"How can anybody be so lucky?" ... John Conlee ... 'Domestic Life'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Gonna do my best and have about 6 others joining up from the area as well from the 73 - 77 olds forum

3 0r 4 just from rockford area

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Awesome!!!!!

I'll probably be updating the event thread next time around ... Wink.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
"All of the chaos makes perfect sense" ... Joe Diffie ... 'Third Rock From The Sun'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 am

If anyone comes to Indiana and has time to kill, send me a message if you want to hang out and meet up somewhere. I'm trying to find more excuses to drive my car more this summer. Cool
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

Where was he moving to in VA? I'm in the richmond area..
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 pm

yup he sure was I know he is only 10 minutes from bristol

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 am

well guys im in bristol va about 1/2 mile from tn and 5 miles bristol motor speedway
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

hey SAM welcome back to the internet my friend

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:43 pm

thank you my friend good to be back
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down