G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to get a deal working with this guy

+6
Limey SE
1973 454 MONTE
corvette_jeff
A_Tame76
Hydro King
coreys73chevelle
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

trying to get a deal working with this guy - Page 2 Empty Re: trying to get a deal working with this guy

Post by OnTheBottle Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

I bought a couple of these shirts for friends last year. They came out excellent. He was even able to make my buddies Falcon, look like how he plans it to be when it's done. I just sent some side pics, and a pic of the rims, told him the new color etc.

I even got some 8X10 printed proofs for framing to go along with the shirts.

Shirts were decent quality, but seemed to run small.

OnTheBottle
OnTheBottle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

trying to get a deal working with this guy - Page 2 Empty Re: trying to get a deal working with this guy

Post by Biomedtech Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am

Thumbs up These are great! But I have to admit, the first thing I thought when I saw "Custom T's" was Sweet, I'd love to get custom T tops for my 'Guna!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by guna Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 pm

i had some shirts done a couple years ago of my 2 lagunas the pics are on the first post the maroon one with bad s-3 and the white 74 one were my designs. the brazil shirts are cheap i also bought just the iron on so i can by some nicer shirts to put them on.
guna
guna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2