G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners

3 posters

Go down

after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners Empty after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners

Post by A_Tame76 Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Whats up everyone? Do any of you have any experience, or have found a nice aftermarket shifter that fits within the stock console frame on the floor? I have the swivel buckets in mine with the floor console. I'm looking for something for more positive shifts and locking in between gears. Any info would be of great assistance. Also, do any of you know where one can find the little plastic, button I will call it, that snaps in the center of the seat belt guides to hold them in place after they have snapped into the guide mount? Ive found the guides and mounts all over, but no one seems to have the fastener "button".

Thanks guys!
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners Empty Re: after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners

Post by Limey SE Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:18 pm

i will check my catalogs at home i have and let you know tomorrow

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners Empty Re: after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners

Post by Limey SE Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm

and as far as shifters i would go with a B&M shifter you can modify the shifter base to fit under the console

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Tame76 Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:42 pm

THE MALIGOON wrote:i will check my catalogs at home i have and let you know tomorrow

Thanks Anthony!
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 pm

I dont have a stock console in my 70 but I have a 96 v6 auto camaro console that I modded to fit with a B&M megashifter. Not too hard. Ive got 2 73 consoles that I thought about putting one in the 70..

after market shifters within the stock floor console, and seat belt guide fasteners SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:25 pm

I FORGOT TO CHECK BEFORE COMING THI MORNING TO LIBRARY I WIL POST AGAIN THIS EVENING WHEN I RETURN

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down