G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY???????????????????????

+5
The Dude
1973 454 MONTE
knightfan26917
Roadcaptain S3
74MonteCarlo
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY??????????????????????? Empty HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY???????????????????????

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 pm

pale WTH is going on????????????????????? No
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY??????????????????????? Empty Re: HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY???????????????????????

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Limey?

Limey who?

Oh that guy that used to hang out here a lot.

Someone last week said he had a lot of personal issues to handle.

But , hey, we've always got Rago.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY??????????????????????? Empty Re: HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY???????????????????????

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:Limey?

Limey who?

RAGO???????????????????????
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 pm

If he's got personal issues, at least check in and say "Hey, this is the deal...be back when things cool down", so were not wondering if he alive or not.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:Limey?

Limey who?

RAGO???????????????????????

Yeah who's Rago? Smoking
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jrsixx Sun May 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I hadn't heard from him in a couple of weeks, so I drove an hour and a half to his house to make sure he was OK. He's fine, the issue he's having is that Verizon had a contract for all phone and internet service in his small town. Verizon is in the process of being bought out, and cut all service to his entire town! Apparently other companies are in the process of running new lines and he should be back up in a couple of weeks.

jrsixx
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 pm

jrsixx wrote:I hadn't heard from him in a couple of weeks, so I drove an hour and a half to his house to make sure he was OK. He's fine, the issue he's having is that Verizon had a contract for all phone and internet service in his small town. Verizon is in the process of being bought out, and cut all service to his entire town! Apparently other companies are in the process of running new lines and he should be back up in a couple of weeks.

DAMN LIMEY,
thats all you had to tell us.
Head Bang

thanx jrsixx Clapp
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun May 30, 2010 10:26 pm

SERIOUSLY

the gutlass should almost be done with all this free time he has had. lol!
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

That ain't no joke. If he ain't working on Limey 2, then he has got to be going nuts without any contact to the outside world. I expect to see a fully painted, running car upon his return.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by jrsixx Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

The garage was suspiciously closed when I was there....hmmmmm. Well I know it's not completely done yet, I haven't brought him his front bumper yet!

jrsixx
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am

jrsixx wrote:The garage was suspiciously closed when I was there....hmmmmm. Well I know it's not completely done yet, I haven't brought him his front bumper yet!

LOL he got a suprise for us. painted, big block in and running. Very Happy
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 am

......Or traded for another project. lol!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 am

Wouldn't surprise me.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

maybe he took a secret road trip to New York??

Or maybe he's got "lymes" disease.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Laguna-S3-1976-Laguna-S3-459BB-2000-HOTROD-power-tour-car-/330439305947?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cefb7aadb

HAS ANY ONE HEARD FROM LIMEY??????????????????????? Limey10
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 am

jrsixx wrote:He's fine, the issue he's having is that Verizon had a contract for all phone and internet service in his small town. Verizon is in the process of being bought out, and cut all service to his entire town!

Ouch ... that sucks.

Glad he is fine. And, thanks for letting us know ... good that you drove out there to make sure everything is OK!

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Take your time, hurry up" ... Nirvana ... 'Come As You Are'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 am

I got something I need to mail him for his cutlass, You guys will freak.
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

what is it?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

secret and I ain't telling.
afro
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 am

is his phone out also?
i called him and it says its disconnected?
i just need to tell him to send the parts i bought from him. Can you let him know to go ahead and send em Jim?- tell him Corey is ready for the Intake manifold, Air bags, and the battery kit! or if he did send them that i never got them
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 am

Jim_Rockford wrote:secret and I ain't telling.
afro

ohhhhhh i know its cutty louvers eh?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 am

coreys73chevelle wrote:is his phone out also?
i called him and it says its disconnected?
i just need to tell him to send the parts i bought from him. Can you let him know to go ahead and send em Jim?- tell him Corey is ready for the Intake manifold, Air bags, and the battery kit! or if he did send them that i never got them

If his phone is out I have no other way of contacting him, But I'll put a note in with the package.
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 am

It's crazy that he has been gone so long, but what's REALLY crazy...... he logged in last weekend for a short while & didn't post anything. scratch
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by jrsixx Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:27 am

I may be heading out there tomorrow, anyone who needs a message sent to him, PM me and I'll let him know.

jrsixx
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 pm

jrsixx wrote:I may be heading out there tomorrow, anyone who needs a message sent to him, PM me and I'll let him know.

PM sent.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 pm

lol jim rockford im glad i guessed right hahaha lol!
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next