G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

+26
mal76ibu
A_Tame76
76LagunaS3
74Malibu383
1973chevelle
GTOJohn
knightfan26917
74Guna
tatoodkelt
vegadan
99B4C
BlackChevelleSS
chevy76monteman
jerry46765
orange Juiced
Tom77
1973 454 MONTE
JiMi_DRiX
OnTheBottle
maliburacinfreak
zot
Laguna Budman
Graham Perkins
JB2wheeler
74MonteCarlo
ant7377
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey Empty Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

well Just confirmed down payment and final Pickup on Friday of the Limester I am sure gonna Miss the Ol gal but the people that bought her seem really nice, and is gonna be a Father / Son Project so that makes me Feel good about selling her...........I can feel safe enough to show the rest of you what will be Replacing her ( some already Know LOL )

Anyways ways Without further addue I introduce you to the new Limey

http://www.73-77chevelles.com/sites/chads/

1977 Chevelle SE Black on Black Bucket seat cars This was owned By Kevin Shimwell and He was searching for me to sell the car to for around 10 months or so for he had through the grapevine of G3 owners I would love to have it ....Long story short She should be here late January early February and no my Name will not change and the ONLY thing I am changing on the car is Installing my cowl hood the rest will stay the same

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey F8c92bc8

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey 2b07b3e4

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey 3804f02e

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey 17617039

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey 77d8a0b3

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey 24c19165

Last edited by Limey on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by ant7377 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Wow neat kinda of like a time capsule. Hey how long has it been stored?
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 pm

has been stored for 17 years and the only thing that is not original is the .030 over pistons everything else is still as it came from Factory

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Gongrats
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Thumbs up

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks Chris

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Nice car. Wonder how long it will stay original! JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Only thing I am Changing JB is new tires ( 17 year olds and dry rotted ) and putting my Cowl Hood on it everything else is staying as it is

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Thumbs up Beer
Limey wrote:Only thing I am Changing JB is new tires ( 17 year olds and dry rotted ) and putting my Cowl Hood on it everything else is staying as it is
GoFast Jacking
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

That's a manly looking car. Nice job...post up some inside pics of anything different when you get it. Is it a real SE or a very nice tribute?
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

it is is One of the Real 51 and from what i have found only 1 of 10 that were Black on Black bucket seat 350/350th cars and the only thing not original to the car is the .030 over pistons .....everything else is stock

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm

SHWEEEEET.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Perkins Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Nice car ! I have never seen a se malibu. Totally Cool!!!!

Congats!
Graham Perkins
Graham Perkins
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Nice score Limey! Looks great, what a cool car to come across.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Laguna Budman wrote:Nice score Limey! Looks great, what a cool car to come across.

Just talked to Kevin tonight car will be ready for pick up with a mess of parts 2 new quarters and a few boxes of odds and ends and a 600 page or so assembly manual that lists part Numbers, paint codes, for every nut and bolt for these cars

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by zot Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 am

Congratulations, Limey! What an awesome ride!
zot
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheBottle Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:41 am

Congrats!!
OnTheBottle
OnTheBottle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 am

Thanks Bottle LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by maliburacinfreak Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 am

well its about damn time! i thought i was gonna burst holding that in! Laughing Laughing nice ride Limey!

maliburacinfreak
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 am

maliburacinfreak wrote:well its about damn time! i thought i was gonna burst holding that in! Laughing Laughing nice ride Limey!

I know right it was hard as hell for me as well LOL I wanted to spill the beans so Bad but wanted to make sure Limey was Sold

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by maliburacinfreak Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

nice name change!

maliburacinfreak
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheBottle Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 am

maliburacinfreak wrote:well its about damn time! i thought i was gonna burst holding that in! Laughing Laughing nice ride Limey!

Funny part is I kind of suspected as much. When I first got mine, I mentioned getting the wing reproduced, and Limey mentioned his VFN connection. When I recently joined the Facebook group and mentioned it, he said he hoped not, because it would ruin the uniqueness of the original ones...... Hmmmmm....lol. Cool Cool
OnTheBottle
OnTheBottle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

OnTheBottle wrote:

Funny part is I kind of suspected as much. When I first got mine, I mentioned getting the wing reproduced, and Limey mentioned his VFN connection. When I recently joined the Facebook group and mentioned it, he said he hoped not, because it would ruin the uniqueness of the original ones...... Hmmmmm....lol. Cool Cool

yea NO VFN allowed for this one LOL sorry I will even make a camaro one to market to keep these unique to the SE's

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheBottle Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 am

Limey SE wrote:
yea NO VFN allowed for this one LOL sorry I will even make a camaro one to market to keep these unique to the SE's

Hey, that plan sounds familiar... Suspect
OnTheBottle
OnTheBottle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am

Very cool congrats.

I think as rare of a car as it is, if that is also the original paint, fender decal, and stripes, I'm going to have to go against changing the hood. Its too rare, and that purist side of me has to come out, lol. Keep it original, or do put the cowl on, and keep that dinner table sized original hood stored away somewhere safely!

So what are you plans on storing, driving, etc of this one?
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next