G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cory has his 73 on ebay....................................

+3
74MonteCarlo
Andy 75
1973 454 MONTE
7 posters

Go down

Cory has his 73 on ebay.................................... Empty Cory has his 73 on ebay....................................

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 am

DUDE
why are you still trying to sell it????????????????????????????????
scratch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Chevelle-malibu-numbers-matching-build-sheet-400-hp-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19bde81e85QQitemZ110560288389QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Cory has his 73 on ebay.................................... Empty Re: Cory has his 73 on ebay....................................

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

yeah dude i gotta be honest...even if its not your dream car why get rid of it? youve put so much time and money in youll regret it if you get rid of it..
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Cory has his 73 on ebay.................................... Empty Re: Cory has his 73 on ebay....................................

Post by Andy 75 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Car is a beauty hope you can keep it. Andy
Andy 75
Andy 75
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm not gonna comment anything but this.... Ya think someone might be trying to tell you something since it's been for sale going on 6 months now? Well worth what you are asking, but yet still no buyers. IDK, but I'd take it either as a sign to keep it or an omen that you are stuck bearing. If it doesn't sell on Ebay though, you probably ain't gonna sell it anywhere else unless you bite the bullet & take a huge loss.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:18 pm

If he wants to sell it, let him.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm

74MonteCarlo wrote:If he wants to sell it, let him.
For once, I agree. He's mentioned before how he doesn't really like it that much, and it's not like this is the first time it's been for sale.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm not gonna stop him & say he shouldn't. It just seems weird you know? How long has it been for sale & he still owns it? Just saying, that's all.

I got no room to judge or condemn, I just traded mine off two weeks ago. It pretty much sold itself......
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 am

Rago wrote:I'm not gonna stop him & say he shouldn't. It just seems weird you know? How long has it been for sale & he still owns it? Just saying, that's all.

I got no room to judge or condemn, I just traded mine off two weeks ago. It pretty much sold itself......

LOL i was wondering when someone would see that!
yes its the 1st time its been on ebay (5 watchers right now)...

I havent sold it yet because i havent taken the offers ive gotten. I have had cash offer for it all the way from $600. to $5000 but havent taken them. its just hard to sell a G3 with no seats that isnt on the road not many people want one ecpessially in this economy and for what i want for it.

I also get a Trade offer about avery 2 or 3 days. I have gotten trade offers for lots of CJ5s and CJ7s but i hate jeeps, a few K5s and Yukons, F250, F350, F150, Suburbans, Lexus's (older ones worth 1/2 what mine blue books for), BMW 740i, BMW 330i, a 77 Mercades with a chevy small block lots of stuff but not much that i would want and the few i do like never came through. and yea i know its a nice car and im not being disrespectful for what i have i just truthfully am more of a truck person; cars always looked fun and nice but i dont like driving them as much. Im a hunter and fisherman, i go camping and all that too i cant pull a trailer with a chevelle or take it to the woods or drive it without worrying about oh crap will someone key it will i crash it speeeding like most kids get speeding tickets ect.ect... and i do have a LOT of time in it but that was all learning! I will miss it i know but its ok ill still be alive.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 am

coreys73chevelle wrote:
Rago wrote:I'm not gonna stop him & say he shouldn't. It just seems weird you know? How long has it been for sale & he still owns it? Just saying, that's all.

LOL i was wondering when someone would see that!
yes its the 1st time its been on ebay (5 watchers right now)...

I havent sold it yet because i havent taken the offers ive gotten. I have had cash offer for it all the way from $600. to $5000 but havent taken them. its just hard to sell a G3 with no seats that isnt on the road not many people want one ecpessially in this economy and for what i want for it.

I also get a Trade offer about avery 2 or 3 days. I have gotten trade offers for lots of CJ5s and CJ7s but i hate jeeps, a few K5s and Yukons, F250, F350, F150, Suburbans, Lexus's (older ones worth 1/2 what mine blue books for), BMW 740i, BMW 330i, a 77 Mercades with a chevy small block lots of stuff but not much that i would want and the few i do like never came through. and yea i know its a nice car and im not being disrespectful for what i have i just truthfully am more of a truck person; cars always looked fun and nice but i dont like driving them as much. Im a hunter and fisherman, i go camping and all that too i cant pull a trailer with a chevelle or take it to the woods or drive it without worrying about oh crap will someone key it will i crash it speeeding like most kids get speeding tickets ect.ect... and i do have a LOT of time in it but that was all learning! I will miss it i know but its ok ill still be alive.

if your a truck guy maybe you should see if someone wants to trade for an old c10 or something...they have a huge after market following and look good pretty much any way you wanna build them..id trade you my 72 GMC sierra grande with a 350, th400, and a dana 60, but it needs a lot of work and its been in our barn in oregon and someone broke in and stole a bunch of parts off it since nobody has lived there full time since 1990...but as far as i know its only missing the carb, intake, valve covers, and a couple hoses.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down