G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

+26
mal76ibu
A_Tame76
76LagunaS3
74Malibu383
1973chevelle
GTOJohn
knightfan26917
74Guna
tatoodkelt
vegadan
99B4C
BlackChevelleSS
chevy76monteman
jerry46765
orange Juiced
Tom77
1973 454 MONTE
JiMi_DRiX
OnTheBottle
maliburacinfreak
zot
Laguna Budman
Graham Perkins
JB2wheeler
74MonteCarlo
ant7377
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 3 Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by GTOJohn Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 am

Limey SE wrote:
GTOJohn wrote:Hey Limey... How do you plan to get the decals remade for the SE?

John
I am not for right now I am wait till I research more to get the exact color and the right person to re do them

No problem, let me know if you need any help.

John
GTOJohn
GTOJohn
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 3 Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by 1973chevelle Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:03 pm

NEED MORE PICS
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Congrats Limey!
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 3 Empty SE Option

Post by 76LagunaS3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey Limey, was the SE an actual option for the Chevelle and if so, what years did it include. Were the decals, rear spoiler and turbine wheels original to it. Nice find BTW Thumbs up

76LagunaS3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:17 pm

1977 Chevelle Factory / Dealer Optioned Only & How it is seen in pics is how it was made thru the Company in Witchita Kansas for GM but something went amiss in the plans for it to continue

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 76LagunaS3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Limey SE wrote:1977 Chevelle Factory / Dealer Optioned Only & How it is seen in pics is how it was made thru the Company in Witchita Kansas for GM but something went amiss in the plans for it to continue

OK, thanks for the info. That's a new one on me. DAMN,, I want that spoiler !!! happy bowtie

76LagunaS3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Tame76 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 am

A little late to the game, but I already knew of the good news, but once again, congrats! Keep this car nice and original.
One question, in one of the pics that showed the front end, that grill on the car is like none I have ever seen on our cars. Is this grill unique to the SE...or whats the deal? Any idea?
I'd also like to know the wheel size on the rears...I like how they fit in the wheel wells. Im guessing 15 X 10?
A_Tame76
A_Tame76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mal76ibu Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Theres a white one in Kansas rotting away at a farmers house, wont sell it, original owner. he also has a T-top malibu also, damn hoarder
mal76ibu
mal76ibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 3 Empty Re: Well the old Limey is sold & introducing the new Limey

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Are these the same wheels as used on the SE you are buying, Limey? These are laying in the trunk of a '75 Laguna and I'm seriously considering buying. Should have gotten all the info cast into the back of them. They are 15 x 8.5 wheels. Was in a hurry and didn't draw the correlation to those shown on the SE until I was home.

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 3 1975la10
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Let Me look at My pics I have and will let you Know

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm

I WOULD GRAB THEM

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah Steve, them be turbine wheels. Nice score.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

is a good score but the one pictured on left is a diff style for they are not unilugs on the SE and the spokes do not meet at the lug hole but only a person who knows of the SE would be able to spot that

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Famstyle Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm

NICE ONE!!! Beautiful car Limey! Is that atube grille in the pic? Very Happy
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Good catch, Limey! Think the one on the far right (with the leaves piled in it) is the same as the one on the left. There's a fourth wheel on the car's rear right side. Should go back out there and see if it matches the one in the ctr.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 am

Tube Grill is No longer on Car he took it off long ago and LimSE will be here the weekend of 11th or 12th this month as long as all plans fall into place

YA YA gettin closer and gettin anxious LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum