G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

+26
mal76ibu
A_Tame76
76LagunaS3
74Malibu383
1973chevelle
GTOJohn
knightfan26917
74Guna
tatoodkelt
vegadan
99B4C
BlackChevelleSS
chevy76monteman
jerry46765
orange Juiced
Tom77
1973 454 MONTE
JiMi_DRiX
OnTheBottle
maliburacinfreak
zot
Laguna Budman
Graham Perkins
JB2wheeler
74MonteCarlo
ant7377
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 2 Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 am

well I am not sure have to decide I want to run it a year and get responces from it as is and then probably only thing I will do is Get decals made for it .... And yes I have plenty of Room for my dining table in the garage to keep it safe LOL

NO Winter for sure but it will be driven like it is meant to be

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 2 Empty Re: Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey

Post by 1973chevelle Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 am

Limey SE wrote:
Laguna Budman wrote:Nice score Limey! Looks great, what a cool car to come across.

Just talked to Kevin tonight car will be ready for pick up with a mess of parts 2 new quarters and a few boxes of odds and ends and a 600 page or so assembly manual that lists part Numbers, paint codes, for every nut and bolt for these cars

Hey how much for the hood thts on the SE and how much for the quarters?
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

Nothing will be sale off or for this SE sorry buddy

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 am

??I don't see anything wrong w/ the body in the pics. Glad to hear you plan to enjoy/drive it. It will surely be the most unique car @ most any show. I bet the GM Nationals @ Carlisle would bring you a few offers, LOL.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:19 am

Limey SE wrote:
maliburacinfreak wrote:well its about damn time! i thought i was gonna burst holding that in! Laughing Laughing nice ride Limey!

I know right it was hard as hell for me as well LOL I wanted to spill the beans so Bad but wanted to make sure Limey was Sold

i just put it out of my head,so i would not slip.

gongrats dude.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 am

Congrat's Nice ride!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks Everyone I just hope I can get it back to where its supposed to be in a little time I so want it ready by Mid summer

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Wow Anthony, nice score. Congrats Thumbs up
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Wow.
It looks like a runner with a little prep.

What does it need besides tires, fresh fuel, and a battery?
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm

not sure yet he is still assesing that for me as he gets the years of storage off from it LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm

LIMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSsssssoooo glad you are finally able to "tell the world" about your new acquisition. CONGRATULATIONS (again)!

And ... as I told you on the FB group ... I expect to get a tour AND a ride sometime this year. Smile

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
* Radio.HolidayCDshowcase | 12.24.2011 | Noon-4p.CENTRAL | www.wrmn1410.com *
"He came to town on a cold dark night" __ Collin Raye __ 'What If Jesus Came Back Like That?'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

knightfan26917 wrote:LIMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSsssssoooo glad you are finally able to "tell the world" about your new acquisition. CONGRATULATIONS (again)!

And ... as I told you on the FB group ... I expect to get a tour AND a ride sometime this year. Smile

* Radio.HolidayCDshowcase | 12.24.2011 | Noon-4p.CENTRAL | www.wrmn1410.com *
"He came to town on a cold dark night" __ Collin Raye __ 'What If Jesus Came Back Like That?'

OH wait this year no I wont get it here till last week of January first week of February

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice find, Limey!
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

you know I just still cant over it He found me, Said he was searching for quite Awhile and has been following me here On G3, and decided it was time to move this beauty to some one that truly loved the G3's as I do ((NOT saying you guys dont either for if not this site would not be as big as it is ))

Anyways Limey will Be gone tomorrow and am finalizing with the SE soon to be old owner as I type this Wow is all I can say !!!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am

Gonna be a sweet ride I hope to see it in person and keep that thing out of the F-in salt!

Well the old Limey is Sold & Introducing The New Limey - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 99B4C Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am

Very cool, congrats! The stripes, turbine wheels and factory black on black, just awesome.

99B4C
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 am

BlackChevelleSS wrote:Gonna be a sweet ride I hope to see it in person and keep that thing out of the F-in salt!

yea Yea this Aint seeing no S**W what so Ever My friend and Come to Cordova in October you will see her

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:24 am

73CopperMonte wrote:Very cool, congrats! The stripes, turbine wheels and factory black on black, just awesome.

Thanks Buddy

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by vegadan Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:55 pm

That looks like an amazing car. Good luck and enjoy it. If you are near the Chicagoland area, I would love to see it-maybe at a cruise night over the summer? And, more pics please. Very Happy
vegadan
vegadan
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey Vegadan I am in Byron,Illinois just a hop skip and few toll road's from you

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by tatoodkelt Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow! Never seen one of those before! Pretty cool ride man.

tatoodkelt
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by GTOJohn Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 am

Hey Limey... How do you plan to get the decals remade for the SE?

John
GTOJohn
GTOJohn
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Guna Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 pm

WOW! A real SE....That is so awesome, I've never seen one "in the flesh." Congratulations, looking forward to lots of pics on here!!! Enjoy her!
74Guna
74Guna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

GTOJohn wrote:Hey Limey... How do you plan to get the decals remade for the SE?

John
I am not for right now I am wait till I research more to get the exact color and the right person to re do them

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Limey SE wrote:
knightfan26917 wrote:LIMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH wait this year no I wont get it here till last week of January first week of February

LOL! Technicalities. 2012 is fine, too. Wink

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I don't know if there'll be snow" __ Burl Ives __ 'Have A Holly Jolly Christmas'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next