G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna

3 posters

Go down

are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna Empty are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna

Post by toms74laguna Wed May 22, 2013 10:46 pm

I found a steel set on ebay instead of the plastic ones but they came off a cutlass. I know that they only made these in steel in 73. I had plastic ones but they were junk.

toms74laguna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna Empty Re: are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna

Post by Limey SE Wed May 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Nope sorry Tom NOT the same
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna Empty Re: are the small opra window trim quarter moldings the same on a 74 cutlass and a 74 laguna

Post by toms74laguna Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm

I had a feeling glad I did not buy them did they make metal ones for the chevelles?

toms74laguna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed May 22, 2013 11:17 pm

IIRC yes but most if not all were triangle window's
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 am

Hey Tom. Got that tail panel painted! Hope to get it on by tomorrow!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down