G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help on original interior color blue

4 posters

Go down

Need help on original interior color blue Empty Need help on original interior color blue

Post by S3SS Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Can someone assist me please? My 76 Laguna has a blue interior. Code 26 I believe. looking at thepartsplace for a spray can of blue. Not sure if they have the right color? Does anyone know the correct color code from PUI?
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Need help on original interior color blue Empty Re: Need help on original interior color blue

Post by Joe73 Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 pm

This might help. http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Need help on original interior color blue Empty Re: Need help on original interior color blue

Post by Limey SE Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm

S3SS wrote:Can someone assist me please? My 76 Laguna has a blue interior. Code 26 I believe. looking at thepartsplace for a spray can of blue. Not sure if they have the right color? Does anyone know the correct color code from PUI?

I would search the Partsplace on this Forum they are Interested in Sales only they will tell you it will work and then fight you tooth and nail to get refund, There customer service sucks

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by S3SS Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 am

Thanks both for your input. I did buy the Buckskin color for my el camino and the product worked great in application and color match. Just want to get the right match in blue.

By the way...Whats a good site to host pics as photobucket doesn't work anymore to transfer..
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Look at Corvette interior paint. 70s vettes had the same colors as other GM cars but they called them different names.
I had some luck with interior colors at Corvette parts sites.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down