G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPG?

5 posters

Go down

OPG? Empty OPG?

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 am

I ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff from them Sunday online. Got a confirmation email from them with an order number saying they would charge my credit card and notify me when the order shipped. This is Thurs., and I ain't heard a word.
I checked the order this morning and it said it was "being processed"
This is my first time dealing with these guys, and I don't know if this is normal procedure for them or not. Everything I ordered was listed as in stock, so I'm not sure what they're waiting on. Not a big deal, but didn't know whether I should contact them or just wait a couple more days.
What do ya'll say?
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

OPG? Empty Re: OPG?

Post by The Dude Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 am

Contact them if it's bothering you. Always trust your gut instinct. On the other hand, Summit Racing has done the exact same thing to me & so has Crutchfield. Usually it means they are probably being lazy to getting your order together or they might be busy since restoration season is beginning. Myself, I would wait until I get charged. You can pretty much guarantee that you will be charged the minute it leaves their facility & sometimes companies don't update your order status.

Basically I'm saying your problem is just a common online ordering deal.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 am

thats about normal roadcaptain it takes a few days to find,sort,box up, label and then finally ship out the products especially if its a few hundred in products, they wanna make sure its all right before it leaves..............

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

They have to back order stuff too, it seems all the time. I dont buy much from them anymore.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

thats not even the worst, i ordered some 1974 license plate frames from ecklers, and they sent me one that says 1972 and one 1974, ive tried calling them 3 times and i cant even get someone to answer the damn phone, first and last time ill ever buy anything from them.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum