G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad day for another G3

4 posters

Go down

Sad day for another G3 Empty Sad day for another G3

Post by 77camino Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 am

Found this on local Craigslist. I first saw this car in the early 90’s. An older gentleman owned it in my parents neighborhood. It was a beautiful car and the only thing wrong with it was a broken grille that he patched with a piece of white plastic and of course it was “not for sale”. Fast forward around 15 years and someone hit him hard in the right quarter panel. I assume the insurance company totaled it. Saw it once with a new owner, still a nice car with a horrible repair job on the quarter. Now today I see it listed, nothing more than a parts car. So sad!

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1977-el-camino/6589823858.html
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Sad day for another G3 Empty Re: Sad day for another G3

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri May 18, 2018 12:10 pm

That is too bad. I can see where that two-tone color combo would have made that car a looker in it's prime. Wonder if the price includes all that trash in the backend.....sheesh!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Found this online, this is how I remember it looking. I wanted it for about 10 years before I found mine. Would tell my father to always drive past his house just incase he would put it up for sale.

Sad day for another G3 6254de10
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sat May 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Looks like one I sold a few years back. I bought it with 47k miles on it and drove it for about a year and sold it. Had just about every option that year. Just needed a good paint job. Wish I would have kept that one.

Sad day for another G3 Front_12
Sad day for another G3 Interi11
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Wed May 23, 2018 6:57 am

g3chevy wrote:Looks like one I sold a few years back. I bought it with 47k miles on it and drove it for about a year and sold it. Had just about every option that year. Just needed a good paint job. Wish I would have kept that one.

That looked really nice and untouched a marvel when you get a car like that.

/O

Olof
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum